Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tonto Dikeh Took To Instagram To Pray For Her Darling Hubby - I Go Love O - See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Took To Instagram To Pray For Her Darling Hubby - I Go Love O - See (442 Views)

Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram to write what being born again means to her / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & her Darling Husband On her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Took To Instagram To Pray For Her Darling Hubby - I Go Love O - See by marked10(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2015
No matter what they have said or what they are yet to say about celebrity marriages, I think this here is destined to stay forever. She shared this photo on her Instagram page as she prays for her darling husband. She wrote"

"My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace.

The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before.The lord will keep you safe and no man I say No man/Woman born of a woman can hurt/harm you..Every evil thrown your way shall be a reverse case to the sender..

I cover you with the blood & the fire of the Holy Ghost..Shine on, Jesus gat you baby, Shine on my King

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/tonto-dikeh-took-to-instagram-to-prays.html#sthash.ZTfq1OVD.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Took To Instagram To Pray For Her Darling Hubby - I Go Love O - See by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2015
She is coming off as too insecure abt her marriage... Thr r some things that just needs to be kept quiet about.. Even her husband doesnt even write abt her like d way she does on his social media pages..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Took To Instagram To Pray For Her Darling Hubby - I Go Love O - See by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2015
This is 2 show how much she loves her hubby. May God answer all ur prayers. I wish u d best in ur marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Took To Instagram To Pray For Her Darling Hubby - I Go Love O - See by nuelzy: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2015
tot she had learnt her lesson to keep off social media.....#i guess ...once a phsyco....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Took To Instagram To Pray For Her Darling Hubby - I Go Love O - See by Khd95(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2015
End time tonto
U dont no how to pray silently,or u just want to make d un-married women in d industry hang them selvesundecided

(1) (Reply)

Facebook’s Mark & Priscillia Zuckerberg Welcome Daughter; Write Her An Open Lett / Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ Is Named 12th Best Song Of 2015! / Oge Okoye Stuns In Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.