Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. (1135 Views)

How I Was Banned From Speaking Igbo - Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani / Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State / Okun People/tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by Sall(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2015
For quit some time now have been meaning to creat a thread about the lack of development in the entire OKUN KINGDOM . I understand the OKUN people are wonderful people and hard working people but still held back by lack of meaningful infrastructures .SONS AND DAUGHTERS of great OKUN KINGDOM cut across various state of in the country this is the time for us to find a lasting solutions to this stagnation.

1 Like

Re: Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by Sall(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
We can also state our locality to help us and all to understand the OKUN TERRITORY.

1 Like

Re: Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by scholes0(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sall:
For quit some time now have been meaning to creat a thread about the lack of development in the entire OKUN KINGDOM . I understand the OKUN people are wonderful people and hard working people but still held back by lack of meaningful infrastructures .SONS AND DAUGHTERS of great OKUN KINGDOM cut across various state of in the country this is the time for us to find a lasting solutions to this stagnation.

There is no Okun speaking tribe. Okun is not a Language.
However, there are groups of Yoruba speaking people, who speak dialects such as Bunu, Oworo, Kabba, Yagba - that choose to come together and call themselves the Okun people.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by izyc88(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
the great okun people

1 Like

Re: Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by Sall(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well in as much as we choose to be called okun people we still like to be known as such.
Re: Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by scholes0(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sall:
Well in as much as we choose to be called okun people we still like to be known as such.

I am not saying there are no Okun people. They can call themselves whatever they wish.
What I am telling you is that there is no "Okun Speaking" people.... as there is no language called Okun.

1 Like

Re: Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by tpiadotcom: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Sall:
We can also state our locality to help us and all to understand the OKUN TERRITORY.

google can help you with that though.

1 Like

Re: Okun Speaking Tribe Comeon Let Share Our Difference's And Proffer A Way Forward. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Se omo okun we se ni?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Osogbo Festival Grand Finale Today: Live Update / Omo Alhaja: Sanyeri Ati Odunlade Adekola Ti N Ba Ise Lo / Ooni Of Ife Is A Drug Baron, Monarch Petitions Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.