Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama (22353 Views)

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by wilsonbright: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok oo
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by M4gunners: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Empress i am looking for a wife too.Note I'm not a gold digger ooh.So when next you are visiting for vacation , hit me up we will start from there.
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmn..
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Sijo01:
I thought this lady use to be dark undecided
yes I was wondering too she used to be black with bulgy eyes fat lips, she was the timaya of nollywood then, money is good
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2015
costandi:
Notice: Sugerbelly is now on Nairaland. Be careful before she accuses you of raping her when she was 5yrs old.
lol bad guy
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by burujnews: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by happney65: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2015
saracus:
She duped timaya. News had it then that he went to confront her at the church to collect the car he bought for her.

He went to the church and beat her up..In as much as i do not support that action of he's timaya dealt her a blow by duping her ass after all the love brouhaha..Weere Man

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by klax(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Who cares If you like go and live in Sambisa forest that is your headache. Keep your blablablabla to yourself ok I'm sick of you guys blablabla wannabe.
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by bettercreature(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2015
YesIam:
Sugarbelly wannabe?
They always move to Abuja anytime they catch a big fish,just wait and see how she will run back to Lagos anytime the fish escape
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2015
did timaya collect the car back from her?

saracus:
She duped timaya. News had it then that he went to confront her at the church to collect the car he bought for her.
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by zubby29(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2015
ndcide:
She looks beautiful in this picture. But She was BLACK before na?
she is still black abi na white woman u dey c?
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by zubby29(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Sijo01:
I thought this lady use to be dark undecided
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by free2ryhme: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Sijo01(f): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Old things have passed away my sis... gringrin

cheesy cheesy you're mouthed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by kilode100(f): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
bulldoza:
See as she take wear the fake hair like say na hwr own true true undecided
She has simply just upgraded her Olosho tactics ...

She don know say na Abuja the cool money dey tongue

Talk about that HAIR with respect .

11 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by ndcide(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
zubby29:

Nooo na, this lady been BLACK well well na... She for maintain her black complexion. I pray she gets a good husband and she becomes a good wife and mother
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by preciousMI1(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2015
at 80 will she be fixing those END TIME NAILS?
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by zubby29(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2015
ndcide:

Nooo na, this lady been BLACK well well na... She for maintain her black complexion. I pray she gets a good husband and she becomes a good wife and mother
amen bro,bt she still dark,na makup lighting d face.look her hand na
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by hahn(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:
I want that HAIR!!! kiss kiss kiss

Check my signature wink
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by ExInferis(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
sugarbelly:
pretty mama. See more of her photos here http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/only-god-knows-when-i-would-get-married.html

Wait.

Aren't you that depraved girl claiming rape where there was none?

Or are you just a wannabe coat-tailing on the handle for your own 15 minutes of undeserved fame?
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by axortedbabe(f): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
LAGOS market dun finish
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dunno why I juz loff diz bae..kind of looks real nd matured
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dunno why I juz loff diz bae..kind of looks real nd matured...or am I wrong??
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by aprilwise(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Money good oo. Empress wey ugly when she start to dey act movie.
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by theDEVILisHERE: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:
I want that HAIR!!! kiss kiss kiss

Weaves make black women look extremely silly
The earlier you people stop wearing that crap the better for you
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by BABANGBALI: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
you relocated simply because you know say na abuja,power, preek and money dey now
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by musicwriter(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
If she gets annoyed and clamp your throat with those finger nails, you'll be dead in 5 minutes!.
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by seankay(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
She moved to Abj cos that's where most top Politicians reside. More rich clients,more money!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Frank3n2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
close to her sugar daddies.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by bellotaofeek: 2:59am On Nov 29, 2015
She is moving her Olosho biz to Abuja. At least senators,minister and rep Dem go patronise. But remember....AIDS is real oooo and has no cure for now
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by shaneroberts26: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Shinelle:
oh my ! that hair.....
wow
I will buy it for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darasimi, Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His Daughter's 12th Birthday - Photos / Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.