Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ebuka Uchendu Pens Beautiful Birthday Message To Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu Pens Beautiful Birthday Message To Wife (626 Views)

Belladonna Obialor's Beautiful Birthday Photoshoot / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Lilian Esoro-franklin's Beautiful Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Uchendu Pens Beautiful Birthday Message To Wife by confamgist237: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Media personality, Ebuka Uchendu penned a beautiful birthday message to his wife Cynthia, who is the daughter of billionaire CEO of Young shall Grow Motors ...He wrote

It's almost exactly 5 years to the day we first met and nothing about that day made me think we'd be where we are today. But I'll be forever grateful for that meeting and how things have evolved between us ever since.You make me so so happy and I'll never trade that for the world.

Thank you for saying yes to me when I asked. Thank you for being such a bright light in my life. Thank you for the endless laughs. Thank you for being so sweet. Thank you for being both my harshest critic and greatest supporter. Most of all, thank you for making me understand that LOVE actually does exist.

Happy 1st birthday (as my wife). I really do love you babe ❤️ -

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/ebuka-uchendu-pens-beautiful-birthday.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Pens Beautiful Birthday Message To Wife by confamgist237: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Pens Beautiful Birthday Message To Wife by joshadedapo(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Heavy makeup has made her face deviate from reality

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Don Jazzy Epic Fight At The Headies Over The Next Rated Award / Kemi Olunloyo Attacks Olamide With LAWMA Sign Board, Fans React (photos) / Skales Chilling With Ketchup (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.