Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,680 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) (46557 Views)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Watch Video:To Learn Yoruba American Pole-dancer/activist Sings Mayorkun's Eleko / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Pheals(f): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
...this what celebrity' does and your kids dey watch
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Michellla:
black girls on blonde weavs.looking like duracell battery.

I hate it.

Nene leeks makes me want to puke sef.
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by ITbomb(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
She should be taking care of her children
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
sandrajazmin:

U lie! She looks more like nkapi... decency pays guys! I detest nudity ewwwww undecided
Wetin be Nkapi?
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by sukkot: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
ITbomb:
she has children ?
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by dj187: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Come to think that she has been married before.

Wahala dey o
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by nephemmy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
black blonde.....tight sha tongue
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oops. It Looks TRASHY.
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Michellla:
grin grin
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Chubhie: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
eewww
Holy prophet! You dey view this kin thing? Is she that bad?
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by opribo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
She is dreaming to strip and she would do it if she hasn't already done it.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
The picture looks so dull... angry

Were her hands glued to the pole or did they force her to take the picture? Why does she look so stiff?

If you put a pole in the picture, then you have to do something with it instead of just holding it as if it is a sacred monument angry

She needs lessons on how to use props in a photoshoot!
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Michellla(f): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
omg you laughed cheesy its rare to see you laughing at jokes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Michellla(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
repogirl:

Were her hands glued to the pole or did they force her to take the picture? Why does she look so stiff?

If you put a pole in the picture, then you have to do something with it instead of just holding it as if it is a sacred monument angry

calm down ma'm its not that serious cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by sukkot: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
Holy prophet! You dey view this kin thing? Is she that bad?
bros nothing wey my eyes never see sef. you cant escape anything in this world. it is saturated with vanity grin grin grin

is she that bad ? depends on who you asking. to some she is the best thang since slice bread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
I will always love dis babe

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by miqos02(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
ok
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by solpet419(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
See fine girl, when does your shift end. My car is outside.
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by myjobsfinder(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don see am
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
repogirl:

No vex nah. She's new to it I guess. U fit put her through

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Michellla:

calm down ma'm its not that serious cheesy
lol, na too much Americas next top model det worry me, no worry. grin
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abbykem:
No vex nah. She's new to it I guess. U fit put her through
lol, I no be model instructor na, I'm only a critic. grin
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
ITbomb:
She no get kids bro
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Michellla:

omg you laughed cheesy its rare to see you laughing at jokes grin
hahaha. That was funny and this got me laughing harder cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Ini Edo,

Is this why you abandoned your husband?

You just wanted to be free for all;

Welcome back to the free world undecided

Someday you'll look back and wish to be like Mercy Johnson and Omotola undecided
So you want her to endure the emotional torture she was being put through bcox of her inability to get pregnant. Not everybody is lucky with marriage

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by RockyEyo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
She looks as Beautiful as can be....................... Always had a crush on her lipsrsealed hope wifey doesnt get to see this
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
repogirl:
lol, I no be model instructor na, I'm only a critic. grin
You are over sighted grin
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by sukkot: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
repogirl:

If you put a pole in the picture, then you have to do something with it instead of just holding it as if it is a sacred monument
angry

why you no go teash am how to use the pole na. awon expert pole dancer haf arrived in the thread
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by samdotsam: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Michellla:

Duracell battery! You wicked o! But na true sha!
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
boss1310:
Now that's the business she fits right into
O boy I just found out opera mini is like a snail to a cheetah if you compare it with UC browser

uc browser zaps data like there is no tomorrow
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by repogirl(f): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
why you no go teash am how to use the pole na. awon expert pole dancer haf arrived in the thread
I tell you sey I be teasher before?
Re: Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) by sukkot: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
repogirl:
I tell you sey I be teasher before?
hehehehe you no well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley / Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.