Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Government Please Let Give What Belong To Ceaser To Ceaser - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government Please Let Give What Belong To Ceaser To Ceaser (342 Views)

You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student / Ogun State Government Please Help Us 40k For Ond Certificate Is Too Much / Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Please Let Give What Belong To Ceaser To Ceaser by onibaba01(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nigeria will continue to decline in terms of advancement in Science, technology and engineering AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TO POST NYSC ENGINEERING and SCIENCES STUDENTS TO PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS WHEN WE AV GRADUATE OF COLLEGES OF EDUCATION AND STUDENTS WHO STUDY SPECIAL COURSES.. and they keep posting medical students to hospital..... WHY IS OURS DIFFERENT... do they think all the stress we went through in school is not enough for us to gain the practical experience? Do they think we are of no use in the country. Only the medical students are important to thr nation. How can i spend my 5yrs in school studying UNIT OPERATION, ENGINEERING ANALYSIS, THERMODYNAMICS, FLUID MECHANICS, POLYMER SCIENCE, INSTRUMENTATION, PROCESS DESIGN, FOOD TECHNOLOGY, FLUID DYNAMICS, CORROSION AND MATERIAL SCIENCE, HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT, PLANT MAINTENANCE, STEAM ENGINE ETC.. cracking my head every night to under stand nth differential equation, navier stokes equation, fugacity, lee/kesler,entropy enthalpy, advanced differential equation, critical temperature, boltzmann constant, henry constant, gipps energy, isothermal compressibility, mathematics of modelling and simulation, strength 💪 of a material, etc. Just to mention buh a few... Writing laboratory report from practical done every blessed week! Trying to understand various laws which i numerous... Stressing my two eyes to illustate various tables and graph 📈... All this to equip me with the necessary skill for me to be of benefit to the nation... And the first thing they will do to appreciate me is to dump me into a one school that should be occupied by those who went to colleges and universities of education. After spending one year teaching yoruba, mathematics, physics chemistry etc, will that equip me with the practical experience?
Please let give what belong to ceaser to ceaser and what belong to engineering students to engineering, students, sciences to sciences, education to education, health to health, admin /management to admin/management, art to art, social to social...

#myopinion
#sadmood

(1) (Reply)

For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Theartre Arts / University Of Abuja 3rd Batch Admission List 2015/2016 Session Is Out. . / You Think You Can Read This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.