Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Restrained - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Restrained (448 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restrained by Divepen1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
I was just joking around.

Shola entered. I knew there was trouble. She headed straight for Ben.
'You are mad', she shouted. And moved towards yet did nothing. She looked at his eyes and retracted.
I wondered why he stood looking at her.
'You areca bastard', she shouted again and moved towards him.
Why was he not talking? I wondered.
She held his cloth and dragged it. ' you nincompoop'.
He shook his head and I knew there was more to more than the eye can meet.
He gently used his hand to ward her off.
'I'm coming back for you', she shouted and left towards the boutique.
His eyes widened. I swallowed as I wondered what was wrong with my neighbour.
He had abused Shola, the owner of Rich Beauty boutique. And had even fought her. He dragged her outside until he received a phone call. And he left her.
I even thought he was mad.
Now, as she left his side, he opened his mouth, widened his eyes, and swelled. I perceived he held his breathe.
She opened the door and the shop exploded.
'Noooi' He shouted and ran towards the shop but another explosion rocked the place and threw him back, making him go unconscious.
He knew something. I was sure.

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Twenty Episode 3 / Poem: Within Me / QUEST FOR LOVE (for/to Ikpegbu Victory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.