Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Micromax Canvas Pace 4G With Up To 150mbps Download Speed Is Officially Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Micromax Canvas Pace 4G With Up To 150mbps Download Speed Is Officially Out (624 Views)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / Mtn 4g Is Better Than Ntel 4g With Evidence. I Got 5.7mb/s With Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micromax Canvas Pace 4G With Up To 150mbps Download Speed Is Officially Out by stevespack(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
It was just last month they introduce one of their new device, Canvas Tab P680 and it looks like the company (Micromax) has another cheap Android smartphone in the pipeline, the Canvas Pace 4G, and to show all how serious they are the device have already been listed on their company's official website, but continue; http://eisteve..com.ng/2015/11/micromax-has-officially-introduce.html

Re: Micromax Canvas Pace 4G With Up To 150mbps Download Speed Is Officially Out by khalidx: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Price
Re: Micromax Canvas Pace 4G With Up To 150mbps Download Speed Is Officially Out by stevespack(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2015
They have not said anything concerning the price but i promise once they set it i will let you know thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Ncc Number To Call Incase Of Fraudulent Deduction Of Airtime / Samsung J5 Not Saving Music Downloads / Showbox's For Android Latest Update Lets You Stream And Download Musics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.