Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

9ja Parentz R Wicked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9ja Parentz R Wicked (832 Views)

fgd / How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? / Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Parentz R Wicked by Lamidiobi1: 3:43am On May 27, 2009
Boy tied up, starved for 3 days , For stealing N10 • Father, step mum arrested
By CHRISTOPHER OJI, NWANNE OKOYE and CELESTINE OMOKPO
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
The police on Sunday rescued a 10-year-old boy who was tied leg and hands for three days without food and water at the Igando area of Lagos. The boy, who the police gave his name as Israel Adebisoye, was tied with rubber by his father and his stepmother for allegedly stealing N10.

Onlookers, especially women, could not hold back their tears as they rained curses on the evil father and step mum when they were paraded by the police at the Oduduwa Police Station, Ikeja.

The boy, who at a point started vomiting, managed to utter the word: “I am dying, please, take me to the clinic.”

When the boy made the painful comment, sympathizer especially women could not control their emotions as they burst out in tears raining curses on the couple.

The father, Kehinde Adebisoye told Daily Sun that he punished his son by tying him with rubber because he could not return the sum of N10 balance from the N40 he gave him to purchase an undisclosed thing.

He said: “Besides, my child is a known thief. The school teacher reported to me last time that he stole some money at the school. He ran away from home, so, when I caught him, I tied his hands to his legs and starved him of food and water for three days.”

However, his wife, Dupe, claimed he did not rescue the child because his husband would beat her up if she had pleaded for the child.

She said: “Once, I tried it and I was given the beaten of my life and that was why I decided to keep mum and watch the drama being acted by my husband.

Lagos State police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, said the little boy was rescued by the police when a neighbour gave information to the police. Mba, who described the act as man’s inhumanity to man, said the man teamed up with his wife to carry out the dastardly act.

He revealed that succour had come to the dying boy as the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian University (SSANU) has volunteered to take over the treatment of the little boy.

Mba, who handed over the boy to chairman of the SSANU, Sessi Funmi, commended the association for its gesture.

Mba said the couple would be charged to court soon.
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/may/26/504.html
Re: 9ja Parentz R Wicked by Lamidiobi1: 3:44am On May 27, 2009
yoruba is very wicked, allah
Re: 9ja Parentz R Wicked by benincitys(f): 10:20am On May 27, 2009
3days without food that is wicked .
Re: 9ja Parentz R Wicked by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 27, 2009
this type of child abuse happens everywhere , all over the world.
that is when i say that abortion was a better solution than to have a child suffer like this. at least he is still alive, think of all the kids that didnt make it due to evil parents like these ones.
Re: 9ja Parentz R Wicked by Lamidiobi1: 3:40pm On May 27, 2009
no it doesnt happen in the northe ern 9ja. it only in yoruba land that you hear stories like this. nest one will be to chop his head off for money rituals. yoruba can do any evil to pay for owambe.
Re: 9ja Parentz R Wicked by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 27, 2009
Lamidi-obi:

no it doesnt happen in the northe ern 9ja. it only in yoruba land that you hear stories like this. nest one will be to chop his head off for money rituals. yoruba can do any evil to pay for owambe.

it happens EVERYWHERE, dont get it twisted!!!!!
but since you think that the northern part is free of child abuse here is 2 separate article for you, ENJOY!!!! :

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?no=381612&rel_no=1

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806231678.html

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Wont Beat Her Kids~~~i Think She's Spoiling Them / She Is 25 And Has Been Asked Out Just Once / How Good Is Your Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.