Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

During Intimacy Who's The Rightful Rider - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / During Intimacy Who's The Rightful Rider (716 Views)

Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

During Intimacy Who's The Rightful Rider by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
As I missed the wedding I had planned to attend due to some reasons, I laid on my bed...looking on the plaster board designs....thought came into my mind and I had to share to know your views and opinion.

Is it right for a woman to be on top during intimacy because from majority, the men have held the record of riding on top.
Your pleasurable pattern can be your acceptable style.

What is your opinion on intimacy...who is preferable to be on top....
Re: During Intimacy Who's The Rightful Rider by Joel3(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
this suppose to be in sexuality section I think. op you will get more answer there and not family section.

1 Like

Re: During Intimacy Who's The Rightful Rider by Tundeiab(m): 4:05am On Nov 29, 2015
OP you need to wash your mind with HYPO! Great minds don't think like that bro.

1 Like

Re: During Intimacy Who's The Rightful Rider by Exponental(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Because you missed the wedding, you are imagining events of the couple after wedding.... sorry, it's private!
Private things should remain private.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Have A Younger Look This Year 2016? Then Avoid Cashflow Problems. / The Man Whose Super-human Deformities Let Him SURVIVE A Deadly / My Wish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.