Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? (1465 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / STORY TIME: The Miraculous Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by true2god: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ibn Ishaq, page 183 and 184, Umm Hani (who later became mohammed's wife) said and I quote: 'The apostle went on no night journey.... He slept that night in my house.

The genesis of this statement, by Umm Hani, was when mohammed's followers came to kabba to check on him (in the morning) but could not find him, they inquired of mohammed where he was. Instead of the apostle of allahh to tell them that he was in Umm Hani's house (a night earlier), he told them that the angel of allahh took him on a nite journey to heaven. Most of his follower found this story absurd and left islam because they believed that the apostle of allahh deceived them. That he spent a night in the house of a woman friend and lied to them that an angel of allahh took him to heaven.

The issue is this, how can someone who called himself an apostle of allahh be lying to his followers? Who are we to believe, mohammed or Umm Hani? If mohammed cannot be trusted in such a little matter, how can the alleged 'revelations' he claimed to receive from allahh (which formed the current quran) be reliable and credible?

I dont want muslims to tell me that ibn ishaq, ibn kathir, sahih bukhari or sahih muslims are not reliable (especially when they exposed the negetive and dirty sides of mohammed).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by ikbnice(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
what's islam sef?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by Henry22(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
OP i would have believed you if you have said "mohammed's journey to hell" cos a TERRORIST has no place in heven.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by true2god: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
ikbnice:
what's islam sef?
A religion of piece.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by truthman2012(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Muhammad is a fraudster and islam is the fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:
Muhammad is a fraudster and islam is the fraud.
Cc: PassingShot abduljabbar4 and others.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by true2god: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Henry22:
OP i would have believed you if you have said "mohammed's journey to hell" cos a TERRORIST has no place in heven.
I dont believe any of mohammed's story or 'revelations', I only quoted an islamic source, that is over 1200 years, where mohammed claimed to have been taken to heaven but was later discovered to be in Umm Hani's house.

I am not ibn Ishaq who narrated the hadith.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by Henry22(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
true2god:
I dont believe any of mohammed's story or 'revelations', I only quoted an islamic source, that is over 1200 years, where mohammed claimed to have been taken to heaven but was later discovered to be in Umm Hani's house.

so u mean after MOHA finished defrouding his followers(terrorists) he went and heed himself in the house of a prostitute and then lied to his follower (the terrorists) that he has gone to al'jana?

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by true2god: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Henry22:
so u mean after MOHA finished defrouding his followers(terrorists) he went and heed himself in the house of a prostitute and then lied to his follower (the terrorists) that he has gone to al'jana?
Yes, the story is not in the bible but in an islamic material on the sunnah of the islamic prophet by ibn ishaq, the pages 183 and 184 of the book. Ibn ishaq, just like ibn kathir, is also a great and reliable collector of the sunnah of the islamic prophet. You can verify this story by yourselve.

Muslims will be quick to deny sahih bukhari (the most reliable hadith collections) anytime he says a bitter truth about the islamic prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by Sparrow13: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yes he went to heaven, an Angel (umm Hani) took him with a plane(orgasm)

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by MightySparrow: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2015
true2god:

Mo's went to haaven to have a fore taste of virgins' toto in Umm Hani's lap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by Annunaki(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's so glaringly clear that mohamed was caught with his pants down and he had to cook up a story to deceive his gullible followers. The more annoying thing is that based on this lie mohamedians have built a monument to satan in the true holy land(jerusalem) and they claim this Land as their own killing innocents and wrecking havoc for centuries just because one philanderer told a stoopid lie to cover up his tracks.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by true2god: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Annunaki:
It's so glaringly clear that mohamed was caught with his pants down and he had to cook up a story to deceive his gullible followers. The more annoying thing is that based on this lie mohamedians have built a monument to satan in the true holy land(jerusalem) and they claim this Land as their own killing innocents and wrecking havoc for centuries just because one philanderer told a stoopid lie to cover up his tracks.
Thats a mystery that its hard to understand. Mohammed lied that he went to heaven but was discovered to sleep in a woman's house, his disciples left him for lying while modern muslims believe the lies.

It's like any story sells, to muslim, as long as it inflates the ego of mohammed, even if the story is openly false.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by Anas09: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin. grin grin maybe after straffing the LovePeddler, he slept off to heaven.

O wait!!!!, that's when he saw the virgins and was told what to do to get them.

Another thing that suprises me is, Muhammed said he dreamed flying on a white winged Horse to Jerusalem, while there, he tied his horse on a pillar in the Temple which was already existing there. Later his follower, Omar, based on that dream went to Jerusalem to claim the portion of Land, build a Mosque on that Land. Muhammed tied his horse on a certain pillar in the Jewish ruined Temple, in HIS DREAM. Abeg wetin dey even happen here sef? And the whole world is saying the Jews shd give that land to the Muslims. What's going on?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by true2god: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Anas09:
grin. grin grin maybe after straffing the LovePeddler, he slept off to heaven.

O wait!!!!, that's when he saw the virgins and was told what to do to get them.

Another thing that suprises me is, Muhammed said he dreamed flying on a white winged Horse to Jerusalem, while there, he tied his horse on a pillar in the Temple which was already existing there. Later his follower, Omar, based on that dream went to Jerusalem to claim the portion of Land, build a Mosque on that Land. Muhammed tied his horse on a certain pillar in the Jewish ruined Temple, in HIS DREAM. Abeg wetin dey even happen here sef? And the whole world is saying the Jews shd give that land to the Muslims. What's going on?
Yes thats normative islam, conquer foreign land and claim ownership forever. Morrocan and turkish invaders whose fore-fathers were expelled in spain are now claiming compensation in a land that were never theirs in the first place. As far as muslims\islam is concerned, your land and property belongs to allahh and his apostle, except you become a muslim. This is what makes islam a criminal and dangerous religion.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cc: PassingShot abduljabbar4 and others.

Ur lucky iv not been on nairaland for some time now. Id!ot. Insha Allah they wont pay u that. Salary ur waiting for
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ur lucky iv not been on nairaland for some time now. Id!ot. Insha Allah they wont pay u that. Salary ur waiting for

You dey craze for there. If you had been online, what would you have done??... See this shekau brother I've been decimating long before now.

Insha what?!... Insha allah_ ko?

I shall be paid, Sorry eh grin

Even The dull'ard B00HARI can't stop it.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You dey craze for there. If you had been online, what would you have done??... See this shekau brother I've been decimating long before now.

Insha what?!... Insha allah_ ko?

I shall be paid, Sorry eh grin

Even The dull'ard B00HARI can't stop it.

Idi0t. U better start buying assets with ur salary and stop drinking. Also, dont u have any profession? I now understand where ur stupidity is coming from. POVERTY
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Idi0t. U better start buying assets with ur salary and stop drinking. Also, dont u have any profession? I now understand where ur stupidity is coming from. POVERTY
Goat. I'm a teetotaler (I know you don't understand what that means because you're an Almajiri).

Fool, You're the poor guy here, You've been offline because no money for subscription eh? grin

Mumu, So the "change" don dey affect you too??... Akuya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat. I'm a teetotaler (I know you don't understand what that means because you're an Almajiri).

Fool, You're the poor guy here, You've been offline because no money for subscription eh? grin

grin grin grin grin smh

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool i went to Zaria to mourn the death of my grandfather. I stayed for 2 weeks and the electricity there is quite bad so i had to utilize it.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool i went to Zaria to mourn the death of my grandfather. I stayed for 2 weeks and the electricity there is quite bad so i had to utilize it.

Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi Rajiun!... Eiyaa, Sorry.

May his soul rest in peace.

May Allah grant him Al-Janna.

Ameen.
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by true2god: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

May the soul of your grandfather rest in peace. What do you think of mohammed's night journey night journey to heaven?
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi Rajiun!... Eiyaa, Sorry.

May his soul rest in peace.

May Allah grant him Al-Janna.

Ameen.

On a serious note, i didnt expect this from you. Thanks
Re: Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

On a serious note, i didnt expect this from you. Thanks
You're welcome. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Gog Of Magog (a Must Read!!!) / Check Out These Funny Church Advert / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.