Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (262517 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Just ur three core subjects and english and maths

For the theatre Arts you applied for last year, excluding literature. Was it this same subject combo you used too?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Government and crs, and english, crs is not compulsory u can replace it with either econs or commerce

Deckline:

For the theatre Arts you applied for last year, excluding literature. Was it this same subject combo you used too?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan thanks for your information. one more thing. is the exam CBT or paper test. am also working on the premise that calculator isn't allowed. am i correct ?
thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2018
CorneliusSulla8:
PrinceJoeWan thanks for your information.
one more thing.
is the exam CBT or paper test.
am also working on the premise that calculator isn't allowed. am i correct ?

thanks

They did Aptitude Test last year. You don't require calculator for that. I hope they conduct Aptitude Test again but don't take chances. Read as if you are preparing for Post utme.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
D old method Jamb divided by 8 while post Utme by 2! Your o level will be checked during screening !

OK thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Aptitude Test Or Post Utme, Paper Based or Computer Based, Calculator won't be allowed in the Exam Hall!
Pray For Computer Based test
Pray For Aptitude Test
Good Luck!!!

CorneliusSulla8:
PrinceJoeWan thanks for your information.
one more thing.
is the exam CBT or paper test.
am also working on the premise that calculator isn't allowed. am i correct ?

thanks

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Anyhow it comes,whether Aptitude Test or Post utme. I just pray the course cut off marks be lesser than last year's. cry embarassed
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deckline:
Anyhow it comes,whether Aptitude Test or Post utme. I just pray the course cut off marks be lesser than last year's. cry embarassed
I hope so too if not that means I'm working towards scoring 82+ only God knows how that will be possible so you're not alone in this wish so let's cry together cry embarassed hope you have a bucket close to you cause mine is almost filled up
*use handkerchief to blow nose and continues crying*
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sorry to disappoint u guys Buh cut off would not drop, what u should be praying for is Aptitude Test, because Delsu Post Utme is like Hell! After Scoring 232 in my first Jamb Year 2015 I could only score 39 at the post Utme compared to last year when I scored 72 in the Aptitude Test !
Good Luck To You All !!!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Sorry to disappoint u guys Buh cut off would not drop, what u should be praying for is Aptitude Test, because Delsu Post Utme is like Hell! After Scoring 232 in my first Jamb Year 2016 I could only score 39 at the post Utme compared to last year when I scored 72 in the Aptitude Test !
Good Luck To You All !!!
kai are you a kill hope grin anyways pls be sincere with me is it that the post utme is harder or you weren't that much prepared or the questions are tricky and please how is aptitude test different from post utme
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
DoctorRo:
I hope so too if not that means I'm working towards scoring 82+ only God knows how that will be possible so you're not alone in this wish so let's cry together cry embarassed hope you have a bucket close to you cause mine is almost filled up
*use handkerchief to blow nose and continues crying*
cry embarassed This place no go reach us cry together o.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Delsu Post Utme is a no go area only few survived dat was y last year so many scored well Buh did not still meet their cut off Delsu had to advertise other departments for them to apply for !!!
My dear Delsu Post Utme is not by Brilliance it is by grace and Good preparation !
That is y it is good to score well in Jamb to lessen the burden on Post Utme !
Good Luck !

DoctorRo:
kai are you a kill hope grin anyways pls be sincere with me is it that the post utme is harder or you weren't that much prepared or the questions are tricky and please how is aptitude test different from post utme
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Trust me even a brilliant primary 6 student or a jss3 student can score up to 50 in the Aptitude Test, Buh many graduates today will still fail to score 60 in Post Utme!
Good Luck

DoctorRo:
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
thank you for all your response.
this aptitude test is very strange to me. which kain question we dey expect ? verbal reason and quantitative?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2018

this aptitude test is very strange to me.
which kain question we dey expect ?
verbal reason and quantitative?

@PrinceJoeWan
tell us what we are in for and what to study thanks again.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Trust me Post Utme Need good preparation and God's Grace Buh with aptitude Test only ur village people can hold u down, u will be seeing primary six english question!
In Summary If u have not forgotten what u were taught in sec school u will pass aptitude !
Good Luck

CorneliusSulla8:

@PrinceJoeWan
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Sorry to disappoint u guys Buh cut off would not drop, what u should be praying for is Aptitude Test, because Delsu Post Utme is like Hell! After Scoring 232 in my first Jamb Year 2016 I could only score 39 at the post Utme compared to last year when I scored 72 in the Aptitude Test !
Good Luck To You All !!!
I quite disagree with you on this. Course cut off marks are usually decided based on the aspirants general performance. If many students seem to get lesser this year compared to the previous year, Cut off marks MUST be reduced. Arts didn't really perform well this year compared to their science counterparts. My Own View though. PS: ARE THERE NO DELSU LAW ASPIRANTS HERE THIS THREAD IS GETTING BORING!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
So u think Delsu will drop their cut off mark to admit UNqualified candidates
Good Luck

Deckline:

I quite disagree with you on this. Course cut off marks are usually decided based on the aspirants general performance. If many students seem to get lesser this year compared to the previous year, Cut off marks MUST be reduced. Arts didn't really perform well this year compared to their science counterparts. My Own View though. PS: ARE THERE NO DELSU LAW ASPIRANTS HERE THIS THREAD IS GETTING BORING!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
So u think Delsu will drop their cut off mark to admit UNqualified candidates
Good Luck

You are missing my point. If DELSU's qualified candidates are fewer in number compared to the previous year,cut off will be lower than the previous year too. It varies. PS- THE HIGHER THE SCORES,THE HIGHER THE CUT OFF and VICE VERSA.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Delsu Post Utme is a no go area only few survived dat was y last year so many scored well Buh did not still meet their cut off Delsu had to advertise other departments for them to apply for !!!
My dear Delsu Post Utme is not by Brilliance it is by grace and Good preparation !
That is y it is good to score well in Jamb to lessen the burden on Post Utme !
Good Luck !

hmm thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Trust me even a brilliant primary 6 student or a jss3 student can score up to 50 in the Aptitude Test, Buh many graduates today will still fail to score 60 in Post Utme!
Good Luck

is it that they set questions that don't have answers cause I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deckline:

I quite disagree with you on this. Course cut off marks are usually decided based on the aspirants general performance. If many students seem to get lesser this year compared to the previous year, Cut off marks MUST be reduced. Arts didn't really perform well this year compared to their science counterparts. My Own View though.[b][/b] PS: ARE THERE NO DELSU LAW ASPIRANTS HERE THIS THREAD IS GETTING BORING!
Only God knows were all the delay aspirant are,the most annoying part is on that postutme day the number of student you'll see there ehn,you'll ask yourself if they fell from the sky
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just dat most of the questions r very difficult compared to Jamb !

DoctorRo:
is it that they set questions that don't have answers cause I'm not understanding
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
CorneliusSulla8:

@PrinceJoeWan
the thing tire me com weak my body self but you self verbal reasoning or quantitative lol grin
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
DoctorRo:
Only God knows were all the delay aspirant are,the most annoying part is on that postutme day the number of student you'll see there ehn,you'll ask yourself if they fell from the sky
Over 23,000 candidates applied for DELSU last year. Hope they get lesser this year.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Just dat most of the questions r very difficult compared to Jamb !

OK but they do have post utme past questions compiled by the school right?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deckline:

Over 23,000 candidates applied for DELSU last year. Hope they get lesser this year.
hope so too,from this stats what's the maximum they can take
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
DoctorRo:
hope so too,from this stats what's the maximum they can take
They admitted only 5,000. I pray for fewer applicants in general o.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
dat question can only be answered @ d school library !
Good Luck

DoctorRo:
OK but they do have post utme past questions compiled by the school right?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
dat question can only be answered @ d school library !
Good Luck

while preparing last year didn't you use postutme past questions
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DoctorRo(f): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Deckline:

They admitted only 5,000. I pray for fewer applicants in general o.
I hope their silence in this thread is because they are few,maybe as the date draws near we'll begin to see them
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Last year was Aptitude Test
DoctorRo:
while preparing last year didn't you use postutme past questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.