Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Need A Fenced Plot Of Land To Lease In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Fenced Plot Of Land To Lease In Ibadan (378 Views)

A Fenced & Gated Land (to Keep Livestock) In Abuja Is Needed For Lease / A Nairalander Harvested His Cassava On His Farm Land To Make Garri(pics) / Please Advice On How To Put A Non Fenced Plot Of Land To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fenced Plot Of Land To Lease In Ibadan by Adenex3051(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, I need a fenced plot of land to rent for use as goat farm in Ibadan. Particularly between Iwo road and Egbeda. Fenced poultry farm will also be appreciated.
If you have anything that is suitable please contact me on 08030511847. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Potato Peeling /slicing/ Stripping Machine / Natural Benefits Of The Pineapple. / Is Fermented L-methionine A Safer Product Compared To Dl-methionine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.