Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? (1073 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017 / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by xtervaganza(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
For me I support Tyson Fury. grin I love his big mouth and bravado

2nd also because the klitschiko brothers are the most boring champion I've seen my whole life

3rd: to finally wake up the heavyweight division which has been dead for over 10 years now
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by obo389(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tyson fury won.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hopefully Tyson Fury can knock Wladimir into retirement.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by xtervaganza(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Oya my people, let's dance opa gangnam style grin grin grin

Tyson Fury don destroy klitschiko grin grin grin grin grin

We have a new Champion ladies and gentlemen
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Hahahahahah yes Tyson did it! I knew that Klitschko was gonna face an uphill battle tonight and it showed. Good for Fury and now this opens up big fights in the heavyweight division. A lot of young heavyweights can mix it up for the belts now with Klitschko gone.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by xtervaganza(m): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2015
aim5:
Hahahahahah yes Tyson did it! I knew that Klitschko was gonna face an uphill battle tonight and it showed. Good for Fury and now this opens up big fights in the heavyweight division. A lot of young heavyweights can mix it up for the belts now with Klitschko gone.
never liked him but he surprisingly looked out of sorts tonight

All said I'm hapoy to see his back lol
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 29, 2015
xtervaganza:
never liked him but he surprisingly looked out of sorts tonight

All said I'm hapoy to see his back lol

Yeah I knew Fury would give him fits, but I didn't think he'd outbox Wlad like this.. Guess it proves that Wladimir can't deal with a guy who's bigger than him.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by xtervaganza(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2015
aim5:

Yeah I knew Fury would give him fits, but I didn't think he'd outbox Wlad like this.. Guess it proves that Wladimir can't deal with a guy who's bigger than him.
same thing u thought. He's been fighting men shorter than him all these year. His grab and jab style couldn't work with Fury
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by flyingdutchman(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
There's a rematch
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Wladimir Klitschiko - Who Will You Be Rooting For? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
xtervaganza:
same thing u thought. He's been fighting men shorter than him all these year. His grab and jab style couldn't work with Fury

I can't wait for Fury-Wilder.... I think Deontay's punching power and athleticism can be tough for Fury to handle.

(1) (Reply)

A List Of All Ballon D'or Winners Since The First Award In 1956 Till Date / Pls Which Sports Do The Hearing Impaired Complete In The Paralympic / Full Time: Leicester City 4 Vs Man City 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.