Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga (1383 Views)

10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Wapka Engine / How To Stop Un-registered Users Not To Create A New Topic/theme In Wapka / 2015/2016 Best SEO Tricks/Tips For Wapka Sites And Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga by snehsloaded: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is the follow up post of the
tutorial on How to create a mobile
website using wapka.mobi mobile
site creator. You can read the part
1 of the tutorial from here. Part 2: Dashboard & basics in
creating mobile websites in
wapka. After the registration, you will see
the main dashboard of wapka. It
contains the following links: Usermode Admin mode Stats Settings Support Tools Unlogin Here is a short explanation of each
of these links. 1) User mode: Since wapka can be used to create community
mobile websites also, this link is
provided so that you can enter the
site as a user to check how your
site looks for your users. (You can
also simply check it by directly accessing your site.) 2) Admin mode: This is main mode and the link which you will
use to edit your account. All the
admin options will be viewable
when you enter in admin mode. 3) Stats: This gives your sites statistics like how may daily
visitors you have, total visitors etc. 4) Settings: It provides you some important account settin

1 Like

Re: How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga by snehsloaded: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
for more information dis my number 08109357262/ does at facebook add me:-doc daniel williams while does at 2go add me:-dan4king and onsachi5 :Dfor more information dis my number 08109357262/ does at facebook add me:-doc daniel williams while does at 2go add me:-dan4king and onsachi5
Re: How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga by Dmayor7(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2015
snehsloaded:
This is the follow up post of the
tutorial on How to create a mobile
website using wapka.mobi mobile
site creator. You can read the part
1 of the tutorial from here. Part 2: Dashboard & basics in
creating mobile websites in
wapka. After the registration, you will see
the main dashboard of wapka. It
contains the following links: Usermode Admin mode Stats Settings Support Tools Unlogin Here is a short explanation of each
of these links. 1) User mode: Since wapka can be used to create community
mobile websites also, this link is
provided so that you can enter the
site as a user to check how your
site looks for your users. (You can
also simply check it by directly accessing your site.) 2) Admin mode: This is main mode and the link which you will
use to edit your account. All the
admin options will be viable
when you enter in admin mode. 3) Stats: This gives your sites statistics like how may daily
visitors you have, total visitors etc. 4) Settings: It provides you some important account settin

In tandem with the above.

I will like to introduce to you WordPress

It is a framework used in creating sophisticated website and blog, eCommerce sites and forums too.

And the good-news is..

I wrote a free guide on how you can own your dream blog in less than 20 minutes using WordPress.

It is a step by step guide with pictures that will guide you to the last step.

click here to get your own now.

Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" From Your Blogger Blog / Top Best Photo Editor Apps For Android In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.