Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Christian Fellowship Circle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Fellowship Circle (527 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual (meaningful Christian Fellowship)18/06/2017 / Jesus Disciples Fellowship (JDF) members, post your fellowship venue / Join A New Christian Fellowship And Support Group In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Fellowship Circle by psa1102(m): 3:40am On Nov 29, 2015
This Is An Avenue For Christian To Share Together As Brethren. In the word of GOD and pray for each other.
Re: Christian Fellowship Circle by psa1102(m): 4:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God. Mat.6:33
In live people are looking for one thing or the other, or pamit me to say majority are looking for additional things and forsake the real which we need to first of all look for that can bring all other things. How is that 'the LORD' Isaiah 55:6 "Seek ye the LORD while he may be found" this the time you can find him, when can still walk,talk don't wait till when is late don't wast your life. Jesus Christ Loves you give your life to him is not too late for you conffess him as your Lord and Savior He wii grant you all your heart desire.
Re: Christian Fellowship Circle by psa1102(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month to every one of us God bless you this month shall be month of Joy for each and every one of us.
Let us pray these prayer together
1' O Lord, let your favor, locate me this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Today, Lord let favour overshadow all my labour and struggles this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Favour of God answer for me in every battle and challenges of life this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. O Lord, satisfy me with favour wherever i go this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. i decreed that i shall enjoy unchallengeable favour of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTTY in every area of my life this Month in the name of name of Jesus Christ.
6. Every labour and struggle turn to favour for me this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. O Lord. let all forces and element of nature favour me in every area of my life this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. I plead the blood of Jesus FOR favour and blessing over my life this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. O Lord let your mercy and goodness locate me this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. I decreed that the gate of blessing shall open for me this Month.
11. Gate of favour and divine promotion shall open for me this Month in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. O Lord, Let your grace and wisdom be found in any thing i say and do this Monthin the name of Jesus Christ.
http:///ReObjB
Re: Christian Fellowship Circle by psa1102(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2015
" ...BE STRONG IN THE LORD..." Eph 10;17
Paul Apostle advice the children of God to be strong in the Lord. Because life itself is a battle front where where not wrestle against the flesh and blood but spiritual powers.
Those spiritual powers are the forces that the wicked invoke to torment people. You need to be strong so enemy must not overcome you, you need to be strong so that you can fulfill your destiny.
HOW CAN YOU BE STRONG
1. Accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and saviour.
2. Turn from your sinful ways.
3. Put on the whole armour of God that is the book of - Eph 6:14-17
4.Praying always: A lot of christian are lazy of prayer and prayerless christian.
5. Be Vigilance: Our Lord Jesus Christ says" watch and pray that you enter not into temptation" Mak 14:38
CONFESSION
TRULY I AM FULL OF POWER BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Christian Fellowship Circle by psa1102(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
"... For them that honour me i will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteem..." (KJV)
How can we honour God?
How can we despise God?

(1) (Reply)

Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do - Biblical / Why Don't We Pray At Noon When We Want To Sleep? / Are Deeper Life Members Now Allowed To Use Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.