Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation (863 Views)

Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question / A Mathematical Expresssion To Wish You Merry Christmas (pix) / Check Out This Hilarious Answer To An Exam Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by babeface3: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2015
Funny grin

Re: A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by xreal: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2015
for those who might need the solution.

Re: A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by rottennaija(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2015
I can't blame the student. They didn't teach her well.

And may I add, how can the teacher respond that way to what the student answered? What is the difference between the student and the teacher?

When the student sees the teacher, what is the teacher going to do? Beat her? Personally, I think posting Corp members to schools is a mistake, it doesn't help the student
Re: A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by okosodo: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Mathematician
Re: A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by queenoflafia(f): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
This one na ultimate search o.i no blame the student
Re: A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2015
The teachers reply thou
Re: A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by ademega(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2015
the marker is not a Teacher. he is just a dullard
Re: A Hilarious Answer To A Mathematical Equation by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
D student did nothing wrong
She was asked to find X, nd she did by pointing out to d teacher grin

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Scare Prank (must Watch. Absolutely Hilarious) / What Will Make A Man Choose A Plate Of Jollof Rice Over A Free Trip To Dubai? / Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.