Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? (999 Views)

What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? / What Can You Make Out Of This Pic / The First Thing You Say To Your Girl Goin Out With Friends Like This! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? by queenoflafia(f): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
What can you make outta this pic in two seconds?

Re: What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? by menix(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Three in one Shop..

If u can't beat them join them...
Re: What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? by queenoflafia(f): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2015
menix:
Three in one Shop..

If u can't beat them join them...

U over shot the runway
Re: What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? by menix(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2015
queenoflafia:

U over shot the runway

Takes a look at myself nd environment again...

Madam nah ontop bed I dey so ooo..
Re: What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? by DEXTROVERT: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
beat them if u can......or else runaway
Re: What Can You Make Out Of This Pic? by queenoflafia(f): 9:10am On May 07, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Just yet [color=#990000][/color]
Haahdd

James and [s][/s]
Got me [sup][/sup]

(1) (Reply)

Guy Decides To Sell His Destiny For 20million Naira[pix] / Mssn Unilag: All We Want Is Peace / Get Free Tickets To Ay Live Show From Maltina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.