Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? (713 Views)

Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam / Bst Ways To Write An Application Letter For School Teaching Job (nirafame) / Very Funny Though.. Where In Nigeria Do Men Wear This Kinda Shoe? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by DickDastardly(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2015
Is it not part of Gods words in the Bible? If we are not ready to use it, why not espunge it? Can we be so hypocritical even with the word of God? Recall that God warned we shouldnt add or remove from his words in the Holy Bible.
Why do Men Of God do "Tactical Manoeuvre and spiritual summersault" when it comes to this lovely book of the bible. I expect more teachings from this nice part of the good book.
Its a sunday, lets discuss. cool

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by DickDastardly(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Ishilove, your eyes are like dove and your bwess are like fruits of the valley. cheesy grin
Oya FP wink

Cc: Apostle Lalasticlala of nairaland ministry

3 Likes

Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by thorpido(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2015
What's there to teach?Those words are self-explanatory.
Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by DickDastardly(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2015
thorpido:
What's there to teach?Those words are self-explanatory.
Are the rest part of the bible not self explanatory enough yet they avoid only this?
Seems we have Pastors with bended minds.
Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by benedictnsi(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2015
All these things come make d girl be like ogbanje..... Just imagine the boobs
Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Bible get romance book too undecided
Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2015
i use to copy that book when i write love letter back then cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by thorpido(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2015
DickDastardly:

Are the rest part of the bible not self explanatory enough yet they avoid only this?
Seems we have Pastors with bended minds.
The bible is full of different books put together.Not everything in the bible however addresses a Christian.eg the book of lamentations is also hardly ever referenced and that is because it addresses the sinner but not the righteous.
Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by mannobi(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2015
Imagine your youth leader(female) preaching from Song of Solomon 1:2-3 'Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth......
I am sure some terrible brothers like you will start acting funny if not follow her up
Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
Ishilove, your eyes are like dove and your bwess are like fruits of the valley. cheesy grin
Oya FP wink

Cc: Apostle Lalasticlala of nairaland ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Songs Of Solomon: Why Do Men Of God Avoid Teaching From It? by Adesiji77: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Ve Got STAPHYLOCOCCUS For Two Years And Few Months Now.am Jst Confused. / This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment / How To Use Android Remix OS 2.0 On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.