Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Which Religion Provides The True Path To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Provides The True Path To Heaven? (587 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Provides The True Path To Heaven? by imashyguy: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Ok so all of the monotheistic religions out there claim that THEIR path is the one that leads to heaven and that any other path pretty much lead to hell or some other place, right?

So let's consider four of these religions: Christian Protestant, Catholic, Islam, and Judaism.

Now allegedly, ONE of these four should definitely lead you to heaven; the question is, which one? If I just randomly choose one, I will have a 25% chance of going to heaven and 75% chance of going to hell, won't I?

So how can I make a choice that will give me better odds of making it to heaven?
Re: Which Religion Provides The True Path To Heaven? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Incomplete question, There are many religions worldwide which you can't really ascertain which is right from wrong and you narrowing them to four is like making your question nonsensical.

To just save you the stress and kill your curiosity, No path leads to heaven or hell either but just keep believing the bul l sh it you been told for psychological reason such as BANDWAGON EFFECT.

I'm Atheist tho
Re: Which Religion Provides The True Path To Heaven? by Dekatron(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Non, cos GOD DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: Which Religion Provides The True Path To Heaven? by Pr0ton: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
All religions will lead you to heaven...

an imaginary heaven.
Re: Which Religion Provides The True Path To Heaven? by kolajamesjnr(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pastafarianism wink grin

(1) (Reply)

= / Imaging This Is Your Church On Christmas Day! / What Happens To Human Spirit After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.