Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo (2965 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Share Lovely Sunday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by viviangist6: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
This feeling is sensational

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/-qkXY0KUEM/?taken-by=davidoofficial

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by viviangist6: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Imade Adeleke .... Enjoying her Father ....
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by viviangist6: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala , seun
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=viviangist6 post=40514108][/quote]

At the mention of Lalasticlala, every poop will make FP.
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by xreal: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
ok

I will be happier with him from the day he takes this babys mum to the alter.
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by Polarbite(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't ndastnd bloggers anymre! Is dis wat u knw hw 2 do? Eh? Posting irrelevant stuffs.What's our biz wit davido nd his baby? Next thing we gnna c z davido and his dad backing and pettn d baby.Mttchew!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by Michellla(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

At the mention of Lalasticlala, every poop will make FP.
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by CaroLyner(f): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
viviangist6:
Imade Adeleke .... Enjoying her Father ....
what is new in that?
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by Polarbite(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
CaroLyner:

what is new in that?
eh! Carolina,carolyner.Who is slimmer,who is finer...(fast 4wd)oya jo,oya joor,joor live her.
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by ellahzy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
the dude above me tho

nice pix Mr David
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by maryvivian: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by bayonino: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
That baby is a bastard!..leave it or forget it!..that is my opinion.
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by drizslim(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Davido and Vivian gist

=

Akara and bread

Making FP since lalasticlala started dating Vivian undecided
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by pretydiva(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
A proud father he is..buh I will never be in support of baby mama
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by handie(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
When u see a Davido or Linda Ikeji thread, pls book a space cause it'll always make FP
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by vivianblog(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by Dabss(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
bayonino:
That baby is a bastard!..leave it or forget it!..that is my opinion.
well the good thing is that your opinion is of zero value.
Re: Davido And Daughter Lovely Sunday Photo by Polarbite(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellahzy:
the dude above me tho

nice pix Mr David
ummm...me?

(1) (Reply)

HOT PHOTOS: Nollywood Actress, Didi, Flaunts Her Curves / Meet Nigerian Nollywood Actor Cyril Chukwuemeka Pharaoh (photos) / Look at Nigerian Rihanna Twin(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.