Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One (929 Views)

Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One by sugarbelly: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jude Okoye's baby girl,Emma Adanna Okoye is a year older today .The proud father shared these beautiful pics of her ..

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/awww-jude-okoye-shares-cutest-pics-of.html

cc; lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One by sugarbelly: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
so cute. I wanna marry
Re: Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cute Emma Adanna, I wish you long life and prosperity. Wow, baby dey hungry me to born. Any likes mind from the opposite sex should PM me for details.
Re: Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One by senorB(f): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
are you the same Sugabelly....sugabelly-mustapha audu saga?

sugarbelly:
so cute. I wanna marry
Re: Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One by LaurelP(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
How they manage make her laugh so hard
Re: Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Its not hard to make a happy baby laugh... smiley

Re: Awww! Jude Okoye Shares The Cutest Pics Of His Daughter As She Turns One by Sommyangel(f): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why is she naaked.. Lol.. Happy birthday dear

(1) (Reply)

Isabel Julan Calls “obama A Muslim Nigerian” See This. / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Sexy Bedroom Photo / Miss Puerto Rico Suspended For Anti-islam Rant ......(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.