Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal. (522 Views)

14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / Stop Judging Toke Makinwa Talks About Why She Doesnt Do Religion / People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal. by Dangbo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wande Coal is known to be both a musician and a mentor to some artistes in the music industry. His life story, rising from the slums of Mushin to becoming one of the most celebrated entertainers in Nigeria has inspired the likes of Wizkid and Davido.

In a recent chat, the Black Diamond of Africa, Wande Coal, spoke about the lingering beef between his mentees, Wizkid and Davido. He said that although he is a mentor to both parties, he made it clear that he is closer to Wizkid.

Wande told Saturday Beats:

“I have influenced the music of both Wizkid and Davido but the person with whom I went through a lot with and greatly influenced is Wizkid. I don’t think anybody should blame Wizkid for whatever action he takes. I know Wizkid very well and I know that he learns from everything. He is a great kid and I love him a lot.He is my brother and that is why he calls my name in his songs. We bonded.

With David, I feel he is a good artiste. In the game called music, there would always be friction but it does not mean that they are not cool with each other. People need to know that music is competitive,” he said.

- See more at: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/11/people-should-stop-judging-wizkid-wande.html

Re: People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal. by ramdris(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
An not judging him...
Re: People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal. by Koboseadotorg(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Its obvious that Wande cool is the kid here.
Re: People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal. by naijaboiy: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
Its obvious that Wande cool is the kid here.
Every little action makes someone a 'kid' these days.
Re: People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal. by Akposkool(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
See as weed don spoil wande career. Wizkid is following suit

(1) (Reply)

Gigi Hadid,lily Aldridge, And Joan Smalls Pose Nude For Stuart Weitzman Campaign / Nigerian Kid Vocalist To Participate In Britain's Got Talent / Ibinabo Fiberesima Blasts Emeka Ike, Says He’s Only Eyeing The Guild’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.