Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Recharge Card Printing Software - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Software (890 Views)

Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Easy Way On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing Software by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
No time to beat around the bush because time is money. If u're interested, drop your email.
Note: The price is 3k !!!
Re: Recharge Card Printing Software by Olatoke007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Afolayanakinolaolatoke@gmail.com
Re: Recharge Card Printing Software by ozome15(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
How much and how does it work. Onyedikaaguonyia@gmail.com
Re: Recharge Card Printing Software by postingnysc: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
prekumohtim:
No time to beat around the bush because time is money. If u're interested, drop your email.

I smell scam here, how is it 3k when I bought the software at 10k from a major dealer in lagos... Moreso, u will take your system there and they will install it themselves, meaning you can't copy and share it with anyone..Thanks to Saed lectures on nysc camp, now I print and sell recharge cards...
Re: Recharge Card Printing Software by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
it depends on the dealers. Some ar enterprises and that's why they have high price for it because of their cost they incure...their business must grow .Some even demand for #25000, why others will send you the software bt wil demand for an activation cost of #10,000. The so-called saed you are talking about how has it helped you? What business have you been able to set up with the knowledge of saed? Finish ur servic & face the real world without alawee
Re: Recharge Card Printing Software by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
prekumohtim:
solomon.chibuike@yahoo.com. But i would like to get ur contacts and address
Re: Recharge Card Printing Software by husleleks: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Am also interested pls : bigdaysure@gmail.com
Re: Recharge Card Printing Software by postingnysc: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
prekumohtim:
it depends on the dealers. Some ar enterprises and that's why they have high price for it because of their cost they incure...their business must grow .Some even demand for #25000, why others will send you the software bt wil demand for an activation cost of #10,000. The so-called saed you are talking about how has it helped you? What business have you been able to set up with the knowledge of saed? Finish ur servic & face the real world without alawee

Am very sure you didn't read my post, that's why u asked what biz have set up... what world are we now if I may ask u? fake? This is a faceless forum and anyone that wanna deal monetary shld deal with a legit company to avoid stories that touch angry.. its better to pay 10k or more to a legit company and get ur services rendered instanta, than paying 3k and enter voicemail... U can contact me for where to get pins, cuz I saw in one of your topics where u asking where to get pins... Those that have ears let them hear.. if you need where to get the software in lagos pm me I will give u the address u go there with your 10k and ur system they gonna install it instanta, if ur system crash or stolen u can go back there and install it again free, even if there is updated pins like recently mtn updated their pins to 16, wen I went there to install mine for the first time, I saw those with prev 12pins software cme for the new updated one and they did it for free for them...Anyway pm me for the company info.. And also when u wanna buy pins, don't pay into individual account, make sure it's a company account u pay into..

(1) (Reply)

Distrbutors Needed For A New Product / CBN Extends BVN Registration For Nigerians In Diaspora To June 30 / Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.