Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why You Don't Need To Go School.(fiction) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why You Don't Need To Go School.(fiction) (485 Views)

10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It / Reasons You Don't Get Much Job Invites As You Should / Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Don't Need To Go School.(fiction) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Like evey other night Jude came home drunk hit my mother a couple of times before retiring to the rickety bed at the other end of the room, our House in ilasa maja had this effect to keep you indoors for so long without you knowing what is actually happening outside, you could stay indoors all day and still not notice the stench coming from the room ,worse was that there was no television,in fact there might had never been, ever since I could differentiate a man from from a woman I have always known this woman I called mother tell me what a great man the old drunkard would had been, I guess he was my father. I also grew up noticing how comfortable my mother had become, over the years with the Stench in our parlour which served different purposes :kitchen, bedroom and at times the toilet; every one of those days I kept reminding my self of the other people, I had seen living the “Good Life” or perhaps living as it ought to.
So i burned my fire of discontent My attitude to success was not related to envy in any way .I never wanted a Land Rover,I only wanted a nice and..........Click to read completely.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/10/24/my-success-story/

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Job For A Sales Man. / The Job Question / Vacancies For Corp Members - Creative Writers And Social Media Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.