Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) (36785 Views)

Ladies Can You Buy This Shoe And Guys Can You Buy It For Your Gf? Photo / Pics: When You Attend The Funeral Of The Man That Snatched Your Wife / Hilarious Photo:- When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your Girl F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Sijo01(f): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy Waris dis
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by ichommy(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
grin Lmao
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Dry
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Emmanuelharzy(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
DOWNLOAD HOT MUSIC: Eclipse Ft. M.I Abaga – Salamalekun 2.0 http://jennynaija.com/2015/11/30/music-eclipse-ft-m-i-abaga-salamalekun-2-0/
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Emmanuelharzy(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Get Latest Naija Hot Music and Video Now@http://www.jennynaija.com
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Emmanuelharzy(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Get Latest Naija Hot Music, Lyrics, Entertainment, Instrumentals and Videos@http://www.jennynaija.com
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by OJenterprise: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Bambless1(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Lolx cheesy
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by onlineadejoh(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
So many rubbish on the internet these days, especially NL #irritating
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Abee79(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Just in case. . . undecided

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Sanuzi(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2015
NOT A BIG DEAL JOR
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Bsc(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
No I can't ...thank God I hv feelings..I. Will feel for the family...I'll wish he was alife to teach me the strategy he used to snatch ma girl..so I wnt let go of ma nxt.
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by greatproducts: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
lmao...... hahahahahhhahahhahhahahahhhhhahahahhhahha
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by starG7(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
succyreal:
endtime food
and end time goat head cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

So funny
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by omololuigb: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Everything as regards some nairalander is "End time"... When you play, smile, talk, comment , eat and so on... angry grin grin angry grin
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by samzheee(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
photoshop at work
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by HRich(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Lolz. Na de grave i go match, to make sure he die well.
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Dontbeused: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Some said dis 1 resemble seun.
U don c seun b4?
IamLEGEND1:
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by HRich(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
omololuigb:
Everything as regards some nairalander is "End time"... When you play, smile, talk, comment , eat and so on... angry grin grin angry grin
End Time Comment @ work.
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by yyeanqah(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
picture looks photoshopped though...
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Dontbeused:
Some said dis 1 resemble seun. U don c seun b4?
him pictures dey NL na. so u can say I have E-seen him.
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by franklingud(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Sure say no be you kill am.
End time snatch
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Some 1 wl eat like dis too @ ur burial cheesy
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Mlaide(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Can't stop laughing. #LAIDENEWS
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
OMG!

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by IamTheophilus(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Uhn.

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Mosfav: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2015
u pray and forgive[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Message For Girls In This Election Time (graphic) / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle / Lmao.Professional Mourners Advertise Their Services !!! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.