Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

First Target - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Target (334 Views)

I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 01/09/2017) A Target Of Forces? / CAN: Buhari’s Policies Target Islamisation Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Target by chibedo: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Have you thought of where to spend the eternity after spending 120 years or more on earth, depending on how long you want to live on planet earth. The truth is that after spending couple of years on earth, one must cross over. It is either through rapture or death. Eternity consists of hell and heaven. As for me and my entire household, we are heaven conscious because earth is temporal while eternity is permanent. Make Your choice. John 15
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
John 15
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
2 Corinthians 5
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
If you have not given your life to CHRIST, say this prayer:
LORD JESUS, i come to you as a sinner, i believe that you died and resurrected for me, forgive my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I accept you as my personal LORD and Saviour. Thank you LORD in JESUS Name! Amen!
If you prayed this prayer drop a comment. If you want to ask questions, kindly drop it here. GOD bless you.
Re: First Target by chibedo: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Have you thought of where to spend the eternity after spending 120 years or more on earth, depending on how long you want to live on planet earth. The truth is that after spending couple of years on earth, one must cross over. It is either through rapture or death. Eternity consists of hell and heaven. As for me and my entire household, we are heaven conscious because earth is temporal while eternity is permanent. Make Your choice. John 15
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
John 15
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
2 Corinthians 5
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
If you have not given your life to CHRIST, say this prayer:
LORD JESUS, i come to you as a sinner, i believe that you died and resurrected for me, forgive my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I accept you as my personal LORD and Saviour. Thank you LORD in JESUS Name! Amen!
If you prayed this prayer drop a comment. If you want to ask questions, kindly drop it here. GOD bless you

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of December 2015 / Popular Trips Around The Greek / A Story To Live By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.