Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Is This Possible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Possible? (1270 Views)

Is This Possible In Church / How Is This Possible On Earth / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible? by Gofwane(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello everyone. I'm a christian and so many times, i've heard pastors saying nothing is impossible for God to do.

Now my question is: can a person whose legs or arms were amputated receive miraculous healing and have their legs or arms restored?
Re: Is This Possible? by actoor(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ezekiel 37New International Version (NIV)

The Valley of Dry Bones
37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? by alterswerve(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yup. Yeah. Yes. Definitely. Sure. Why not? Absolutely yes.
Don't make God small, believing he cannot do something
Re: Is This Possible? by Gofwane(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abeg i need your answers. Please the mods should kindly move this thread to the headquarters so i can get many replies.

Lalasticlala, abeg do what you've been known to do best.
Re: Is This Possible? by johnydon22(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gofwane:
Hello everyone. I'm a christian and so many times, i've heard pastors saying nothing is impossible for God to do.

Now my question is: can a person whose legs or arms were amputated receive miraculous healing and have their legs or arms restored?

There is only one way that is possible..

BY SCIENCE(ING)THE SHIT OUT OF IT

And with the new Bio-tech we have now that allows humans to grow flesh in the lab from one single cell we can create synthetic limbs that would not be anymore different than normal ones.

If you wait for any God in this planet to do this for you then am sorry, you are on a serious long thing cus you are waiting forever for that to happen.

Deities should be able to say "HI" before doing anything other than that they probably should stick with taking credits for malaria getting healed. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Possible? by johnydon22(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
alterswerve:
Yup. Yeah. Yes. Definitely. Sure. Why not? Absolutely yes.

Don't make God small, believing he cannot do something

Its not about Believing or not believing anything..

BELIEF has no weight on reality, whether you believe or not doesn't diminish the ability if god can do it..

Or are you saying god's ability to do something is dependent on whether you believe it or not..

So stop the issue of believing it or not, let god start doing it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Possible? by Gofwane(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:

There is only one way that is possible..

BY SCIENCE(ING)THE SHIT OUT OF IT

And with the new Bio-tech we have now that allows humans to grow flesh in the lab from one single cell we can create synthetic limbs that would not be anymore different than normal ones.

If you wait for any God in this planet to do this for you then am sorry, you are on a serious long thing cus you are waiting forever for that to happen.

Deities should be able to say "HI" before doing anything other than that they probably should stick with taking credits for malaria getting healed. .
thanks for sharing your views
Re: Is This Possible? by alterswerve(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Its not about Believing or not believing anything..

BELIEF has no weight on reality, whether you believe or not doesn't diminish the ability if god can do it..

Or are you saying god's ability to do something is dependent on whether you believe it or not..

So stop the issue of believing it or not, let god start doing it...

Wow! Well.. Okay.. Sounds like you are annoyed at God.. Aiid
Re: Is This Possible? by johnydon22(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
alterswerve:

Wow! Well.. Okay.. Sounds like you are annoyed at God.. Aiid
[i
Annoyed at what now Jesus christ where do they get these people that read the back of their phone...

Seriously no offence but this deduction sells you off to be quite dumb [/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Possible? by alterswerve(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
johnydon22:
[i
Annoyed at what now Jesus christ where do they get these people that read the back of their phone...

Seriously no offence but this deduction sells you off to be quite dumb [/i]

Hey! Be careful there. Watch it
Re: Is This Possible? by Lex11(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gofwane:

======

Emmm, your question clearly falls into the category of "nothing"... so, YES! "For with God nothing shall be impossible." - Luke 1:37

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 30, 2015
if god can heal amputated limbs? what's he still waiting for to start healing?

cost since I was born... never heard of any recorded amputee healed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Never Take Atheist Serious!!! / Prayer For The New Year. / My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.