Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo (2481 Views)

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / LIVE On Stage!! See 7 Celebrities Who Died In Fron Of Their Audiemce / Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by sugarbelly1: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Chidinma and Flavour shared a pretty intimate kiss during their performance last night at Phyno Fest in Onitsha.The kiss came at the end of their collaboration for Ololufe...

Still claiming they are just friends? See below

See more @ source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/flavour-and-chidinma-share-intimate.html

cc; lalasticlala, ishilove, seun

Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by sugarbelly1: 5:17am On Nov 30, 2015
no friendly kissing, aswear
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by pretydiva(f): 5:18am On Nov 30, 2015
End time flavor..,End time chidinma..End time kiss undecided
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by shikshark: 5:19am On Nov 30, 2015
if they are friends as they claim to be then they need to check the expiry date of whatever they are smoking
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by Khd95(m): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2015
Mean while tha suspekt dy one corner dy die for dis girlgrin
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by Akposkool(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Is chidinma really a virgin as she claims, i really wanna know. Thought she and flavor are just friends as they Always claim.
Well they might just be drowned in the ecstasy of that song they did
Was it planned or was it coincidental? Too many questions about these two.
But seriously the height difference is like watching rey mysterio standing before big show. Lol lets not go into that. No high heel fit help this ministry i tell you.
But she looked taller in that ololufe video when they were kissing abi na stool she stand upon that day, well no stool on stage now lol.
This is like looking at lAdy gaga without make up.
Still love this duo though.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by Ahmed0336(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Awww chidimma take style tall o grin flavor no spoil our children biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by tyson99(m): 5:31am On Nov 30, 2015
I know say dem deyy Fvck demselves
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by deewhone(f): 5:31am On Nov 30, 2015
They could be friends, its like acting a movie, it has to look real

1 Like

Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 30, 2015
tyson99:
I know say dem deyy Fvck demselves

Lol na dat one u dey reason
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by kodded(m): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2015

undecided undecided

YAWNS
undecided undecided
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by naijaboiy: 6:06am On Nov 30, 2015
This happened at phynofest yesterday night. I was watching the concert and while they were performing the song,the crowd started shouting that they should kiss each other and they did. cheesy

What really surprised me was the way they both did it without any hesitation. They just looked at themselves with a smile and locked lips together. lipsrsealed

I don't know if they are dating but what I know is that chidinma should be very careful. I don't think she would want to become a baby mama to a guy who has two kids from two different women.

Flavour himself should be careful because he is gradually towing 2face the legend's path. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by stchinedu: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Awww chidimma take style tall o grin flavor no spoil our children biko undecided
yes o grin
make the guy no spoil our CHILDren grin
because Flavour no dey joke when it comes to "getting down"
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by Airforce1(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Flavour and chidimma may end up as husband and wife because they are so much into each other. smiley
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by Kezifils(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Just an act to get the media buzzing with speculation

1 Like

Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by SirBlack999(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2015
sugarbelly1:
Chidinma and Flavour shared a pretty intimate kiss during their performance last night at Phyno Fest in Onitsha.The kiss came at the end of their collaboration for Ololufe...

Still claiming they are just friends? See below

See more @ source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/flavour-and-chidinma-share-intimate.html

cc; lalasticlala, ishilove, seun
Are you the sugarbelly that was raped?
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by WackyJ1(m): 1:09am On Dec 03, 2015
If they are really dating, then i would be so Happy.

Chidinma will be the one chic to hold Flavour down!
grin grin

lalasticlala
I want this on Front page! grin wink
Re: Flavour Passionately Kissed Chidinma On Stage. See Photo by khunspyB(f): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kezifils:
Just an act to get the media buzzing with speculation
Yea,I strongly agree with you....it's one of their publicity stunts. N my WCE Chidinma seems to like stuffs like that (controversy)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Skales, Kcee, Phyno......who Rocked The Igbo Attire Better? / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates Daughter (darasimi) At 10 - Picture / 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels, Looks Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.