Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son (872 Views)

Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / See Strange Selfies That N@sty Model Share To Hypnotize Naija Guys - Full Snaps! / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son by bumi10(m): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2015
A marvelous model has posted pictures online of her terrible wounds after she was brutally beaten while holding her six-week-old child, as indicated by reports.

Ava Van Rose, 26, whose genuine name is Bridget Byrne, said she was punched in the face and "kicked more than once in the ribs" amid the affirmed assault and her infant must be hospitalized in view of his wounds.

Pictures seem to demonstrate the previous with a bloodied mouth and wounding on her arms.

The model who featured in the brief reality show Infectious, with UK Big Brother 's Marc O'Neill, said her child was conveyed to Temple Street Hospital taking after the assault in North Dublin. She told the Sunday World: "One side of my face is beat up and I was kicked over and again in the ribs.

complete story and more pictures at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/model-share-terrible-photos-after-she.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son by naijaboiy: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Beat up by who?
Re: Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son by Monalisa185(f): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Beat up by who?

lol, you no see 'complete the story'?
Re: Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son by naijaboiy: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol, you no see 'complete the story'?
Iffa hear say I click that link. angry
Re: Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son by Monalisa185(f): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Iffa hear say I click that link. angry

ehhhhennn...I know Sey you no go hear Sey you click am.. angry
Re: Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son by naijaboiy: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

ehhhhennn...I know Sey you no go hear Sey you click am.. angry
Lool...you click am shey? grin
Re: Model Share Terrible Photos After She Ws Beaten While With Her Six-week-old Son by Monalisa185(f): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2015
nah, ion know the lady...half story, half 'reading'

naijaboiy:

Lool...you click am shey? grin

(1) (Reply)

Cute Looking Genevieve Nnaji Shows Of Her Nails And Nail Polish (Pictured) / Picture Perfect! Agbani Darego And Unoaku Anyadike At Miss World's Charity Gala. / Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba & Her White Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.