Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha (24691 Views)

Phyno – Ezege Prod. By Del B / I Regretted Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by tudeyzamani: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chai chidinma short for africa o...
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by alaskido(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why Flavour dey kiss Chidinma like that? This guy sharp o. No go break this girl fragile heart o. Ashawo man.
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by megafone: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Still can't place my sight on Olamide there, na because im papa die?
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by skedy1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
preshnop:
just saying oooo,acting..........
Lol
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by Boyembo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
freeborn76:

That is the problem with Igbos, tribalistic, bigoted and self-centered. The only non-Igbo I see on that list is Bez Idakuba (I stand to be corrected). That Phyno is having a concert in Onitsha doesn't mean he should not spread his list of artistes beyond the Niger. Call me whatever you want, I do not give a hoot! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Skuki and lil kesh...where are they from....dude grow up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by saintkel(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=AnamCity post=40538191][/quote]Sir ur urgent help is needed, please can we speak privately sir?
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by UruAnn(f): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
I so love u phyno...I pray for God's grace upon ur life
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Don't use nairaland for promoting Biafra........ I ll caption your article 9 on the media....... So no more freedom of speech .......... Bann me I ll create a thousand account in this your motherfucking forum...
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by FemiAdesina: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
AnamCity:
PHOTOS: PhynoFest Show in the city of This weird rapper xtasy as he calls himself made a clip for a certain radio station smooth 98.1 fm claim he will do more free music all he want is a hand shake lolz The short clip is going viral on social media I think I should share here too http://www.4shared.com/video/hrnNpCZQce/Xtasy_smooth_FM_jingle.html
Re: PHOTOS From The Phyno-Fest Show In Onitsha by Olubukola01(m): 3:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Win BIG this Christmas in the #5iveMusicGiveAway competition!

Christmas is here!

And for us at 5ive music, this is the season to share, care and appreciate everyone who’s been part of our story so far!
We’re talking about YOU.

So we are pleased to announce our Christmas and New Year #5iveMusicGiveAway competition which will bring the year to a majestic end, and get the New Year off to a blazing start.

HOW TO WIN

The competition is open to everyone.
Each week starting today, (11th Dec, 2015) up till the first week of January (ending 7th January 2016), we’ll be giving away amazing prizes to our friends and followers.

To qualify, all you have to do is:

1. Repost the competition poster on to your Twitter/Instagram/Facebook page and Follow us

2. Upload a 15 second video of yourself singing our Song Of The Week to Instagram

3. Use our song of the week as a caller tune on your Etisalat line.

And that’s it. At the end of each week, somone will be walking away with one of our fantastic prizes.

Christmas Giveaway poster 1000 x 600

LOTS OF AMAZING PRIZES TO BE WON!
Our awesome prizes to be won include

1. A pair of Beats By Dre Headphones AND Pill
2. A brand new Playstation 4
3. A brand new Hoverboard
4. A brand new iPhone6S

In addition, there’s loads of free airtime up for grabs. Keep your eyes open!

SONGS OF THE WEEK

Our songs of the week are:

Week 1 (11th – 17th Dec) – Eruku Saye Po by Sean Tizzle
Winner wins Beats Headphones & Pill

Week 2 – (18th – 24th Dec)Keresimeti by Ric Hassan
Winner wins brand new Playstation 4

Week 3 (25th Dec – 31st Dec) – Odun De by Dice Ailes
Winner walks away with brand new iPhone 6S

Week 4 (1st Jan – 7th Jan 2016) Share The Love by L37
Winner Coasts into the new year on Hoverboard!

Let’s go! End this year in style and enter the New Year in a big way!
We’re waiting for you.

Stay in touch:
Twitter: @5ivemusicgroup
Instagram: @5ivemusicgroup
Facebook: /5ivemusicfb
BBM Channel: C001FDEEF
AnamCity:
PHOTOS: PhynoFest Show in the city of Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. / Strange And Bizzare Pictures Of People. (VIEWER DISCRETION) / TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.