Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! (643 Views)

Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) / Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Onyedikachi Ohaeri a staff member of Enterprise bank Katina was detained for hours on Friday 27th November 2015 at the ongoing NYSC orientation camp of Borno state Batch B stream 2 corp members holding in Katsina state orientation camp!
Onyedikachi was accused of stealing a crate of egg from another woman who sells fast food in the mami market at the Camp.

NYSC OFFICIAL
The woman [Onyedikachi] came to the camp, and claimed she has someone working for her at the mami market she wants to see. We allowed her in due to the fact that had her ID card hung over her neck. 30 minutes later, this woman [Egg owner] rushed to us with complains that her crate of egg was missing. we had to start searching everyone leaving the camp. We however found the missing Egg with this woman [ Onyedikachi]. We asked her who owned it and she said it was for her that she collected it from her sales girl.

EGG OWNER
Onyedikachi came to me and claimed she constructed the stand i was using to sell fast food, that it is however hers. She said she stopped using it 2 years ago. i pleaded with her and told her that the space was allocated to me by the NYSC camp officials incharge of the Mami Market. She insisted that i must pay her 800 Naira for the sack she used in constructing the place. I agreed i was going to pay her after the camping. She came back today and said i justhave to pay her 2400 Naira and i should pay her immediately or vacate her space.
I and other women in the market pleaded with her but she refused and stood on her decision... I decided to attend to my customers only for me to notice that she was gone and my crate of egg was missing. i had to report to the security men and she was apprehended at the gate.

ONYEDIKACHI

[crying] i am not a thief, i did not steal neither did i come to make troubles.... i onkly came to collect my money... God of Chosen where are you?..... God of Chosen please come and save me!..... i am not a thief i only came to collect my money....

http://www.adenegift.com/2015/11/photos-enterprise-bank-staff-detained.html

Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by menix(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2015
See what taking laws into ur hand has caused you..

Now you ve being labeled a thief whereas u only seized the crate of egg.

800 or 2400 might now be the reason you will be losing ur job..

Better call again on that god of chosen to send thunder to these guyz responsible..

Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by kossyablaze(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2015
I'm back!
Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm back!

welcome
Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by dgalon(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2015
What a shameful act from?
Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2015
menix:
See what taking laws into ur hand has caused you..

Now you ve being labeled a thief whereas u only seized the crate of egg.

800 or 2400 might now be the reason you will be losing ur job..

Better call again on that god of chosen to send thunder to these guyz responsible..

lol.. funny you...
lmao
Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by tafabaloo(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2015
No comment! Abi, since she don dey call God of chosen
Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by Sanuzi(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2015
HOW COME IT COULD BE A SET UP OOOOOOOOOO
giftadene:
Onyedikachi Ohaeri a staff member of Enterprise bank Katina was detained for hours on Friday 27th November 2015 at the ongoing NYSC orientation camp of Borno state Batch B stream 2 corp members holding in Katsina state orientation camp!
Onyedikachi was accused of stealing a crate of egg from another woman who sells fast food in the mami market at the Camp.

NYSC OFFICIAL
The woman [Onyedikachi] came to the camp, and claimed she has someone working for her at the mami market she wants to see. We allowed her in due to the fact that had her ID card hung over her neck. 30 minutes later, this woman [Egg owner] rushed to us with complains that her crate of egg was missing. we had to start searching everyone leaving the camp. We however found the missing Egg with this woman [ Onyedikachi]. We asked her who owned it and she said it was for her that she collected it from her sales girl.

EGG OWNER
Onyedikachi came to me and claimed she constructed the stand i was using to sell fast food, that it is however hers. She said she stopped using it 2 years ago. i pleaded with her and told her that the space was allocated to me by the NYSC camp officials incharge of the Mami Market. She insisted that i must pay her 800 Naira for the sack she used in constructing the place. I agreed i was going to pay her after the camping. She came back today and said i justhave to pay her 2400 Naira and i should pay her immediately or vacate her space.
I and other women in the market pleaded with her but she refused and stood on her decision... I decided to attend to my customers only for me to notice that she was gone and my crate of egg was missing. i had to report to the security men and she was apprehended at the gate.

ONYEDIKACHI

[crying] i am not a thief, i did not steal neither did i come to make troubles.... i onkly came to collect my money... God of Chosen where are you?..... God of Chosen please come and save me!..... i am not a thief i only came to collect my money....

http://www.adenegift.com/2015/11/photos-enterprise-bank-staff-detained.html
Re: Enterprise Bank Staff Detained @The NYSC Orientation Camp In Katsina over THEFT! by kossyablaze(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2015
giftadene:

welcome
lol thanx bro

(1) (Reply)

Troops Arrest Suspected Militants, Recover Arms In Bayelsa / Facebook Hackers Strategy..he Scammed Some Of My Sis Friend / (photo) A Letter Arm Robbers Sent To Some Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.