Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! (852 Views)

Best Airtel Awoof Of Calls And Data For Oct 2017 / The Difference Between CC And BCC When Sending Out E-mails / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by samunited2013: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2015
I Ordered for Universal Moderm and got delivered last Saturday, I tested it and does not bring Network Signal I have been calling JUMIA since that day they refuse to pick their calls and I sent them mail they did not reply. Please I need help on contacting JUMIA thanks
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by naijaboiy: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm

End time transaction. sad
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm

End time transaction. sad

Wicked
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by mosjames: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
I think they have a whatsapp number
Check it on their site
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by samunited2013: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
mosjames:
Check it on their site
Okay thanks will check
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by samunited2013: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
mosjames:
Check it on their site
No whatsapp contact on their website bro
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by Gosj01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jumia and Konga are now regretting eva holding d BLACK FRIDAY,...since then, their own don meet them.
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by size40: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's what i call "Bad Market"
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
de will replu we ave much order dah is pending dah why
samunited2013:
I Ordered for Universal Moderm and got delivered last Saturday, I tested it and does not bring Network Signal I have been calling JUMIA since that day they refuse to pick their calls and I sent them mail they did not reply. Please I need help on contacting JUMIA thanks
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by Xhaka(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Order for another item, then when they give you a call, complain to them about it cheesy
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by grizzz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
I did hear that you can not return goods bought on black Friday..
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by samunited2013: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
grizzz:
I did hear that you can not return goods bought on black Friday..
it's not ordered on Black Friday man
Re: Jumia Not Picking Calls And The Are Not Replying Mails Please Help!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2015
I ordered a 32Gb memory card and it doesnt work! I called them also and they didnt pick. I sent series of mails and they havent replied.. Jumia why??!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

BBLITED For Java And Symbian.. HOT!! / I Need Help On How To Fix My HTC Desire 816 / Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.