Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Request Of The Messiah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Request Of The Messiah (429 Views)

What Is Meant By A Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request Of The Messiah by BETATRON(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Prophet isah(a) said to his apostles "I have a request to you,if you promise to do that,I will tell you"

The apostles said in reply "we are obedient to you,we will obey your order"

Isa(a) stood up,begins to wash their(the apostles) feet. The apostles felt deeply annoyed since they had promised to agree with him, they yielded to the unpleasant circumstance

After prophet ISAh(a) finishe washing their feet,they(the apostles) exclaimed "you are our teacher.it was worthy of us to wash your feet,not otherwise!"

Prophet isah(a) said "I did it so that you would know the one deserved to undertake the people's services is the MoST LEARNED and MOST DIGNIFIED amongst you .I did it to show you my humility and to show you my modesty,for you would perform your duties in a humility manner and serve the people when you will be in charge of the people's instruction and guidance after me

--""WIsdom basically grows in the bosom of humility,not of haugthiness,just as the plants grow in the soft earth rather than the hard one"--al-was'I'll v2p457

STORY 60---the narrative of veracious
By murthada mutahari

2 Likes

Re: Request Of The Messiah by Uthman51(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
نعم الفائدة..أيّدك الله

(1) (Reply)

London Ayatollah Makes Friday Sermon On Zaria Killings (in English) / A Must Watch Music Video From A New Muslim Brother / Things Which May Prevent Du’aa’ From Being Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.