Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Start Importation Today Yourself. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Importation Today Yourself. (288 Views)

Start Mini Importation Today, Stop Waiting For Job Interviews / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Importation Today Yourself. by pioneer195(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi,
My name is prince but my friends call me d'pioneer because i have helped by teaching so many of them how to start businessess with little or no capital and rise above poverty level. And i am here again with another offer to you. 'start importation today' is a program which i have started to help nigerians who are really in need of making it, to start importation business by themselves with as low as #5000 and make so much money reselling it here in nigeria.
There are no requirements and restriction to this business, almost anybody can do this business as long as you are a serious minded person and also focused at making it.
I have compiled my researches and teachings on importation in a very simple and comprehensive E-guide and because of my insertiable hunger to help fellow nigerians, i have decided to give it out to my fellow nigerians who are keen at making it.
Mind you, this is not a get rich quick business, it requires smart work, dedication, focus and determination and of course my compiled comprehensive teachings(E-guide).
For more info about the guide and how to acquire it, please contact me on
08169816523 or email
princeukwuoma@gmail.com
This might just be what you have been waiting for.
Re: Start Importation Today Yourself. by ayogabriel(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is it free? Mean the guide.

(1) (Reply)

SIDOF Executive Car Hire Service / Don't Sack Workers, Labour Minister Tells Oil Companies (THINKERS NEWSPAPER) / Roofers Amd Paraphet Experts Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.