Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Who's Gonna Be There? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Gonna Be There? (331 Views)

Guess Who's Gonna Be In Coza Today And Tomorrow... Pastor Creflo Dollar / Funny ? How Is The Xmas Gonna Be In Your Hood? / Is There Gonna Be Seniority In Heaven? Or Is Everyone Gonna Be The Same Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Gonna Be There? by SmalMightyVoice(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Alright here we go.
I've been a reader for a while and since I didn't really wanna talk,I didn't create an account till now that I feel like talking.
I know there are a lot of students here, I'm still one tho.
For those who know and for those who do not,Nigeria Federation of Catholic Students(the body of all Catholic students in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria ) is having it's National convention from Wednesday,2nd December 2015, at Tansian University Anambra State, so all Catholic students in the house who are gonna be at that gathering should please show up,let's start the networking here.
I wanna meet new people,and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that way.And I would love us to personally meet ourselves and laugh over nairaland and it's wahala.I don't wanna travel all the way to only know people from my own diocese and province...I know you're there and this is gonna be interesting

So let's do this,don't be shy.
Let's set the ball rolling.

NFCS Connect!..... Living the Faith available....
Who cares..... NFCS does.....

(1) (Reply)

Perseverance / UN Set To Adopt Resolution To Disrupt Islamic State Funds / Why Can't We Leave To GOD Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.