Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Airtel Will Not Kill Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Will Not Kill Me (633 Views)

China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. / This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody / Airtel Will Just Remove Your Credit For Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Will Not Kill Me by constellation: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
CHAI AIRTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what did I do to this people? Somebody please tell me.
After lectures I met my roommate crying to MTN customer care how her #107 somebody just sent her was wiped.
What did the people say?

Her money was deducted for MTN play subscription. Subscription she never did.

I laughed at her oo well. Until I squeezed my scarce #300 to do AIRTEL opera mini sub. Lo and behold before I could even type the *885*1# #150 naira was deducted.

I say aanh ah, did I borrow money? Not at all. I call customer care, what did they tell me? Airtel caller tune. #100 for access fee #50 for the tune.

People helep me see this wayo robbery of unavailable funds. What concern me with caller tune when my Airtel sim is for browsing!

Chei! Chei! Chei!

This network providers think they are wise. Stealing money in the name of subscriptions never made by unsuspecting customers.

This is not the first time I strongly suspect it will not be the last.

I suggest NCC enforce a maximum 2 day money back guarantee for this fake subscriptions. So that if your money is deducted for what you did not even subscribe, once you stop it you get a refund.

Haba! It is three much o. With that 2 day guarantee let me see how MTN and AIRTEL will go about putting people in things they did not enter. If you want subscribers wait let them look for the code first, don't make it that people unknowingly subscribe to what they don't even need just by switching on their phones!!

Where will I now get the remaining #150
Re: Airtel Will Not Kill Me by Yseone(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
get the remaining #150 from another Airtel recharge card
Re: Airtel Will Not Kill Me by ify84(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
If NCC fine them now, they will take all the money to buhari to travel to Cyprus.

(1) (Reply)

Snap Deal: Get The Silex M5 Smartrphone For Only #10,900 / Is Infinix Zero 3,32gb Rom Variant Available In Stock? / Autofocus Speed This Samsung Galaxy S7 Compared Galaxy S6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.