Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought (14248 Views)

Become A Sole Distributor Of A Portable Fire Extinguisher(Business Opportunity) / We Need A Distributor For A Fast Moving International Brand Cosmetic Products / Am In Need A Truck Urgently To Haulage My Petroleum Product In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought by grandstar(m): 4:04am On May 28, 2009
Do you know there are companies looking for sole distributors of their goods in Nigeria or even for West Africa or even Africa.

These companies will give you sole distributorship for a year and if you meet their sales target, its automatically renewed perpetually for as long as you like!

You have the opportunity to become another Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

The products range from spare parts, household items jewelry, machinery, generators, motorcycles, etc. Just name the product and I will find it

Just think of the profits you will make and the prestige that comes with it!

If you are interested in becoming a sole distributor of any product, simply let me know. I charge a fee (reasonable) compared to the profits you will be making.

My number is 08033472004 for more details.
Re: Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On May 28, 2009
U are charging a fee for what actually?
becoming a distributors middleman or lending the start-up capital or
Arent the company suppossed to give u commision for each person u refer to them?

1 Like

Re: Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought by grandstar(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2009
Many thanks for your response.

No i am not charging a commission for the products from the suppliers. If I was I would not be charging you. I am not a sole agent.
If I was their agent, they can not make you their sole distributor unless I renounce the distributorship.

I am charging a fee for you to become their sole distributor in Nigeria and not just a mere middleman. Neither am I lending the start up capital.

I charge 35,000 if you want to be a sole distributor for Nigeria, 50,000 for West Africa and 100,000 for the whole of Africa.

These are just intro prices. I plan to increase them to 150,000 for the Nigerian Distributorship alone which will be right considering the opportunity available to you.

You can also call me on 08033472004 for more information now.
Re: Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought by Gomeromo1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Do you have information about Distributorship opportunity in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods? That is my area of interest.
Re: Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought by godello: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2013
I dnt just get what you are talking about. Do u have a franchise with this companies?, what are the requirements from the companies.please more clearification.
Re: Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought by jta2012(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
grandstar,let us have d full details of the products one can become a sole distributor for in Nigeria as u only mentioned them in broad cat and the conditions for selection.
Re: Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought by Petrodirect: 6:27am On May 08, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria For Instant Loan 2022 / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.