Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers (1518 Views)

Ship Your Goods To Nigeria At A Rate Of £3.75/kg From UK And $3.75/lb From US. / Gospel Music Online Marketers in Nigeria / We Pay You To Go Cash-less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks for taking your time to look through this post.

I am willing to pay off 75,000naira to you if you could get me these ten (10) very good marketers.
I really emphasis on the word "very-good", because i am willing to pay you this 75,000naira also on a monthly basis. That is were the "very-good" comes in. This is in order not to waste useful time, because time is money and there is a lot of it to make.
They have to be very good because they will actually work, not only for me but also for you.
In essence, you are about to become my partner, and i'm sincerely ready to share with you.
Please take a deep thought, take your time to check, truly if you could have these 10 very good marketers that i am looking out for.
If you do have and you think sincerely they are very good, then, don't fail to send me a text on 07034502124.
My name is Isaac.

Thanks for your time!
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
dhtglobal:
Thanks for taking your time to look through this post.
I am willing to pay off 75,000naira to you if you could get me this ten (10) very good marketers.
I really emphasis on the word "very-good", because i am willing to pay you this 75,000naira also on a monthly basis. That is were the "very-good" comes in.
They have to be very good because they will actually work, not only for me but also for you.
In essence, you about to become my partner, and i'm ready to share with you.
Please, take your time to reason over this to see if you are interested.
If you are, don't fail to call me on 07034502124.
Thanks for your time!
what you are marketing really matters,getting good marketer ain't the problem so you care to share what you wanna market?
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by amtaken(f): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hope say no be Oshogbo weeds?

1 Like

Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
the idea revolves around making business owners run their businesses from their store or even when they are on the move. Being able to do business wherever it happens, thereby, increasing their current sales over 30%.
It is a modernized way business owners can give fast services to their customers anytime anywhere.
This is what every business out there wants, and thats why i say there is so much money to make.
This will bring about for the business owners an increase in sales, speedy transactions, easy way to go about things, less stress, hassle-free methods of keeping track of revenues.....and so on
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Kcxee(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
am in the northeast am i welcome you won't regret
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kcxee:
am in the northeast am i welcome you won't regret
woww...
northeast is abit too far.
but we could still have a deal. it might take a while coz i'm currently in Lagos.
where in northeast?
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by viczo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
i am i based in abuja and i am intrested, i will suggest you get 2 to 3 marketers for each geo political zone of the country.email me on igenegbavictor@gmail.com.waiting for ur reply.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
viczo:
i am i based in abuja and i am intrested, i will suggest you get 2 to 3 marketers for each geo political zone of the country.email me on igenegbavictor@gmail.com.waiting for ur reply.

alright. i will reach you on that.
thank you so much for showing some interest.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Kcxee(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2015
dhtglobal:

woww...
northeast is abit too far.
but we could still have a deal. it might take a while coz i'm currently in Lagos.
where in northeast?
am based in based in bauchi but I can cover the whole northeast i.e including Gombe,jigawa etc
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Kcxee:
am based in based in bauchi but I can cover the whole northeast i.e including Gombe,jigawa etc

woww...you want to cover all that? this is serious.
i am already liking you. i like your good heart and the willing spirit. And its your kind that i want.
I need partners who would not make me waste plenty of useful time, time is money and there is alot of it to make.
ok. we can work together!
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Kcxee(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2015
dhtglobal:

woww...you want to cover all that? this is serious.
i am already liking you. i like your good heart and the willing spirit. And its your kind that i want.
I need partners who would not make me waste plenty of useful time, time is money and there is alot of it to make.
ok. we can work together!
thank you sir you won't regret it just try and extend your coverage to north properly
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Kcxee:
thank you sir you won't regret it just try and extend your coverage to north properly

its part of the plan.
you can simply send a message to my number so i can have your contact in my phone.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Oteleye(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
g
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oteleye:
Am Interested. Talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk

thank you for showing some interest. i will reach out to you.
where is your location, please?
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kcxee:

Pls, Kcxee, drop your email, so i can communicate wit you and send you info
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Kcxee(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
dhtglobal:

Pls, Kcxee, drop your email, so i can communicate wit you and send you info
kcxeemike@gmail.com
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thank you all so much for showing some interest to work with me.

As for the payment plan, i have handled that for you guys already. coz i know some might be think "what's it going to be like ?"

Well, when you see it you would be very happy for your marketers.
I am a marketer myself and i know what kind of deal my fellow folks would love to land.
I've never been greedy all my life and that's why many of my plans work out.
So, i made it super cool for your "marketers", super cool for you "the partner" and super cool for me the last.

Don't worry your head. I figured that out all already.

Big Thanks To You All!
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kcxee:
kcxeemike@gmail.com

thanks Kcxee. i'm grateful.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Oteleye(f): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lagos and osun state
dhtglobal:

thank you for showing some interest. i will reach out to you. where is your location, please?
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oteleye:
Lagos and osun state

Perfect!
Get ready!
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by chukwudiugwegbu: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
BUY BRAND NEW ABB TRANSFORMERS WITH ONE YR WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL TEST REPORTS FROM ISTANBUL TURKEY. WE ALSO DO INSTALLATION . CALL or 0818 872 3968 or 08165758496
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Kcxee(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
dhtglobal:

thanks Kcxee. i'm grateful.
thank you also God bless your hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Long grain Indian rice coming to Cotonou for sale / Is Www.mobilerechargeng.com Safe / Honda Cb 400 Sf For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.