Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. (1199 Views)

Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? / Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Somewhere In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by thuao(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wanna know ow long its gonna take to complete a 3bedroom flat, assuming money is not the problem. From foundation to moving in.
Am thinking around 6months, can it be done earlier than that , or its gonna take longer.
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by mymadam(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
If it's gonna be during November to March period, all things being equal, 4 - 6 months is ideal. Talking from personal experience though. Let the experts chip in. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by olumide4christ: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
3 months, all things being equal, if the cash is available, no omonile wahala, all approval documents have been obtained.
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by mufutau55(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Six months is more than plenty... like you said if fund is not an issue... some people finish in 3 months sef.

Hajji M.
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by eghosajohnny: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
I can get it done for you less than 3month if you are ready as I'm a buillder

You can call me on this numbers

Both are on whatsapp too
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by bettercreature(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
1 MONTH! if money is not a problem
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Whats the price like ??

eghosajohnny:
I can get it done for you less than 3month if you are ready as I'm a buillder

You can call me on this numbers

Both are on whatsapp too
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2015
A bungalow can be finished in a month sef..

You can start tomorrow and move in before new year.
It is possible

1 Like

Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by mufutau55(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
KolaShangOne:
A bungalow can be finished in a month sef..
You can start tomorrow and move in before new year.
It is possible

MONEY! OWO!! EGO!! KUDI!!! That is the language...
Go look at the White House Mansion the new Oni of Ife built for his palace in 6 weeks, not be laughing matter o.

Hajji M.
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
mufutau55:

MONEY! OWO!! EGO!! KUDI!!! That is the language...
Go look at the White House Mansion the new Oni of Ife built for his palace in 6 weeks, not be laughing matter o.

Hajji M.

And that's a storey building oo..

I know about that job. It was built in 100% concrete. They made formwork for it and casted it within a day. Wonderful.
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by mufutau55(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
KolaShangOne:

And that's a storey building oo..
I know about that job. It was built in 100% concrete. They made formwork for it and casted it within a day. Wonderful.

Those are the advantages of money. It can get things done in no time.

Hajji M.
Re: Whats The Minimum Time Required To Complete A 3bedroom Flat. by KolaShangOne(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
mufutau55:

Those are the advantages of money. It can get things done in no time.

Hajji M.

Absolutely.

(1) (Reply)

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding, Window Artwork, Stone Coated Roofing / To Let: 2Units of 3Bedrooms Terrace Duplex In A Serene Environ In Gwarinpa -N2M / 3bedroom Ensuit On A Half Plot Of Land For Sales At Simawa, Lagos Nigeria (4m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.