Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,901 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. (2604 Views)

Actress, Nichole Banna Confesses Of Mastur.bating And Sleeping With Married Men / Woman Pictured Mastur Bating In A Restaurant (PHOTO) / How Many Men Can Resist This Women Knowing You Have A Gf Or Wife (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by IamTheophilus(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi nairalanders... The rest of my day has been anticlimax,..don't know where to start from but it all started this morning around 9:16am.
I was in the lecture hall when my phone vibrated and i tried reaching for it in my back pocket when the caller hung up. I checked it was a friend of mine, she's in estate management department. Though most of my guys thought we were dating but she's just a bae i like hanging out with although i had a crush on her. Not to bore you with a long story, i called her later after the lecture has ended and she told me she would be coming over to my place after lectures today. Me being an architecture student in my sophomore year told her i won't be coming home till late in the evening because i have a design i needed to finish back in the studio before coming home. So she agreed to wait till i get back just to keep me company and i told her to get my spare key for my room from Gavin my neighbour....but it was quite unfortunate for some personal reason i had to change my plans for the day. Checked for the time on my phone and it was 04:32pm, i was damn hungry, so i decided to go home and eat something,
On getting home found the door to my self-contained apartment was not locked from the inside, i was suprised though thinking where on earth did this girl go leaving the door not locked from inside. I entered found her laptop on my bed with chris brown 'liquour' playing on it... I called her name and i wasn't getting any response from any corner in the room,kitchen or bathroom,. thinking she just went out to get something...i went straight up to the kitchen to see what to eat, luckily bae prepared fried potato, i was happy coz it felt like a burden was lifted up from me.. So i decide to go to the bathroom to ease myself(wish i never saw it).. As i opened the bathroom door i saw her naked with my scale rule in her kitty-cat mastur. b@tin...i froze and quickly close the door.
Later when she came out of the bathroom we could look each other in the face till she left...nairalanders plz i need your advice on what to do, should i just pretend like nothing happened or what...because i need to finish my design and i need to use my scale rule but each time i see the scale rule i naked image poops up in my head..really need mature advice plz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Jazzlite: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2015

She's human after all ....
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by ify84(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
U were shouting her name.. . She was in the toilet, and she didn't stop immediately and adjust... Abi ur bathroom door na studio acoustics??

10 Likes

Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
If only Nigeria youth can use their brain to think something productive.........You wasted your precious time composed this poo?La believe La bend.

3 Likes

Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Khd95(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
ify84:
U were shouting her name.. . She was in the toilet, and she didn't stop immediately and adjust... Abi ur bathroom door na studio acoustics??
she was playing songs,she would obviously not hear som1 calling her
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by dacovajnr: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Like Somebody had said "She's Human" besides you 2 ain't dating
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
well ,people who masturbate need help , let them now d danger in it ,pray for them and oneday THEY WILL BE FREE
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by IamTheophilus(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mrcdorv:
If only Nigeria youth can use their brain to think something productive.........You wasted your precious time composed this poo?La believe La bend.
sorry's but from the whole text did you see any part vhat says 'if you don't believe you gonna see a pink elephant'...or did i force you into this thread?
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by ify84(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Khd95:
she was playing songs,she would obviously not hear som1 calling her

Ehmmm, no be u put story, u de talk... Abi u be roommate??

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by IamTheophilus(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
ify84:

don't know if she heard or not but when i called her name i wasn't getting any response from the room.
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Khd95(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
ify84:

ma binu sire
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Alhajipaulo(m): 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
lies

Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Bamz(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Get another scale rule today. smiley

Discuss it with her later on.
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by SleekyGee(m): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Nice story
Pls pls just drop out of school, u don't need it
U have just been awarded a degree in lieology, u can now join your mates in the movie industry to cook up stories
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2015
Lemme get this straight.You walked into your bathroom and saw a girl,one you supposedly had a crush on,masturbating.And you no Help her..You weren't wise enough to know that she heard you calling her(what music?Fvck the music.even for club,you go still hear your name) and she wanted you to walk in and see her so you could do the needful...
Uhmmmm.Niggga,you have a Huge Gay gene that's gon sprout up very soon.You just don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by Geraraheremehn: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
ify84:

I wonder oo
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by flightz(f): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
This boy can lie! And I even know you. You that stays in AWo.. Looking at you in HD..
Re: Omg!! Caught A Gf Mastur B@tin In My Room. by IamTheophilus(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
flightz:
This boy can lie! And I even know you. You that stays in AWo.. Looking at you in HD..
lol.. .no be only Awo na Angola....just tell me say na ARO you wan do

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Figure In African Hot Pants - Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Fans Wish She Got Married To Idris. See Comment / Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop A.k.a Okon Lagos Needs Help! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.