Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

CONSULTANT IS IN - Let Me Treat Your Online Business Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CONSULTANT IS IN - Let Me Treat Your Online Business Questions (314 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Important Business Questions Entrepreneurs Have To Understand / Small Business Questions And Answers: Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONSULTANT IS IN - Let Me Treat Your Online Business Questions by ipicasso: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Many people have been asking questions relating to online business, particularly on blogging, product or service development, marketing and sales. So I wanted to share some of these questions with you and answer these questions for your benefit. I'm sure that many of us will be able to relate with these questions (perhaps you've even had the same questions in mind but didn't have anyone who could help you with adequate answers) and learn a lot from the answers that i'll be giving you.
If you're in let me see you say "i'm ready" and starting from tomorrow i'll be sharing some questions and answering them for you. Take care and God bless.
Re: CONSULTANT IS IN - Let Me Treat Your Online Business Questions by ipicasso: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
QUESTION #1: I want to start an online business, but it seems to me that all the good ideas are taken. No matter how I try to modify it, it still looks like something that someone has done before. I feel completely stuck. How can I generate a new but great idea that no one has come up with?

ANSWER
This is a common problem that comes up all the time. In order to deal with this problem, you need to realise the following:
1. People aren't necessarily looking for something new. They are looking for something that can help them solve their problem. So focus on finding a way to solve that problem better. Make sure it is something that is more efficient than the ones in existence.
2. You can be one step away from having a blog, product or service. All you need to do is to add something extra. That something extra can be as little as adding more details, pictures or giving it a personal touch.
3. Sometimes all that an existing idea needs is repackaging. More on this point later.

TO BE CONTINUED

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Help / Nairaland Should Consider Listing O Nigeria Stock Exchange / Which Simple Business Can I Start With $100?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.