Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. (768 Views)

Our Universities Have The Capacity To Train The Best, But.... - Stanbicibtc GM / Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Most people wait until they find themselves broken, lost, or deeply unsatisfied before they start to take action and get clear about who they are, who they want to be, and what they truly want in life.

They allow so much of their life to pass them by -- year after year -- before they finally wake up ad decide they want to create a life they are more than satisfied with and fully enjoy. They wait for some magical or divine moment, person or event to give them the permission they seek to follow their dreams and pursue the things that truly make them come alive. And because of this, they unconsciously go through life doing the things society and the rest of the world have mapped out for them instead of living the life they envision and want.

I should know, because I used to be one of them.

Yes, even during my entrepreneurial endeavors I too, was still walking the path others said I should, and not the path I knew I wanted to travel. The truth is, I never wanted to be an entrepreneur. I never aspired to be another Bill Gates or Richard Branson. I never wanted a massive company with thousands of employees. All I wanted was a single business that would allow me to work from anywhere, travel as I pleased, and make enough money so that I could invest in the businesses and dreams of other people. But I didn't pursue that path.

Instead, I became what is known as a serial entrepreneur, and started a number of different businesses hoping to achieve the same outcome, but much quicker. Looking back, it was very unrealistic and my friends thought it was reckless, but to me, it was what I THOUGHT I wanted. And when people would confront me and tell me that they didn't think my plan was a good idea (which I knew inside of me that it wasn't), I started rebelling against by pursuing more and more entrepreneurial endeavors to prove them wrong, when I knew in my heart that they were right.

I just didn't want to admit it because I didn't want to be wrong. Because if I was wrong that would mean that all of the time I spent building my businesses was wasted effort. Which would mean I would become a failure, and I WAS NOT about to become a failure. So I kept going. And when the recession hit and it all collapsed, I found myself hating myself for not doing things differently. Because now, I truly was a failure and everyone knew it. My business was gone, my money was gone, and so were a lot of my friends.

I spent two years depressed and angry at myself, until one day, I decided it was time for a change. I didn't know how that change would manifest, I just knew that I was ready for something different. I spent time reading self-help books for ways to improve, and to find more peace, love, and understanding about my life.

And while many books offer tons of valuable and insightful advice, most fail to offer any real guided action or accountability. And so I would often find myself either still struggling with the same problems or feeling empty and desperately searching for a solution. And from that experience, I've come to realize that we're not meant to wander through life alone.

I came to see that everything I was reading, every self-help and motivational book I got my hands on, was a testimony in some way from another person. It was someone sharing what they've learned -- often times from other people -- how to work through their emotional, spiritual or whatever troubles, and were now sharing that experience with me. And I realized then, that if I were going to get through my issues, I would need to find people I could lean on, rely on and count on to guide me through and hold me accountable for my actions.

I realized that I was spending so much time in my own head, trying to come up with ways to do, think and live better, that I found myself completely overwhelmed when things didn't seem to come easily, or even at all.

Regardless of where you’re at in life, I'm willing to bet that deep down, what you really want is someone to help you through it. Someone who's going to be in your corner, helping you face and cope with the challenges of the journey. Someone who will help you bury the skeletons in your closet, and slay the demons in your head that are keeping you from advancing forward in life.

My point is that you can't figure it out on your own by simply thinking about it or reading books. At some point you're going to have to start DOING, and part of that will require help from other people. You have to start removing the resistance to your physical and emotional healing.

You already have the capacity to transform your life from the inside out.

Maybe you’re still unclear what the real root causes of the issue are, or maybe you don't know e, maybe you don’t know what actually holds you back from taking lasting action, but you know something does. Maybe you’re just going through the motions in your life while wishing for some change or the dots to be connected for you, but you don’t see how that will happen. And if you are, don't feel ashamed. I know how you feel because I've been there.

Wherever you are right now in your life and circumstances, I can relate. I've spent the last 2 years not only helping new Internet entrepreneurs succeed, but also working with people to help them better understand what's keeping them from living the life the truly desire. I hope to build a business that helps people transform the mind, body, and spirit, and then bring it all back into balance within themselves.

I want to help people move forward in life, the same way the authors, coaches and mentors have helped me by sharing their stories. My hope is that by sharing my experiences, my struggles, my pain, and how I overcame and worked through it, that I'll be able to help others achieve the same level of peace and clarity in their lives as well.

Thanks for reading this!

Take care and be blessed!

Ra

4 Likes

Re: You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. by Nwogeh: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Many a time people will just be looking at us from a distance thinking we are happy, without knowing that we cry at middle of the nights everyday. And unfortunately we hardly had any1 to talk to cos we think we can handle it on our own. Nothing is as goody as peace of mind. If u are happy at any moment, pls try to maintain cos u don't know what many people we admire go through to make themselves happy. Many times we wish we could talk to someone &get comforted, we wish we could live happily without fear and worries. God help us all cos this world is really too challenging

2 Likes

Re: You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nwogeh:
Many a time people will just be looking at us from a distance thinking we are happy, without knowing that we cry at middle of the nights everyday. And unfortunately we hardly had any1 to talk to cos we think we can handle it on our own. Nothing is as goody as peace of mind. If u are happy at any moment, pls try to maintain cos u don't know what many people we admire go through to make themselves happy. Many times we wish we could talk to someone &get comforted, we wish we could live happily without fear and worries. God help us all cos this world is really too challenging

I agree cheesy
Re: You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls do share your experiences op.
Re: You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. by Nwogeh: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Can we be friends on Facebook pls. Look 4me with Liberator Nwogeh Ogbonna or send me Urs
Re: You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Nwogeh:
Can we be friends on Facebook pls. Look 4me with Liberator Nwogeh Ogbonna or send me Urs

Sure. I will send you a friend request.

Be blessed!
Re: You Have The Capacity To Transform Your Life From The Inside Out. by Nwogeh: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2015
I know i ve confirmed many requests recently but dont know the one that is urs. please can u message me on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dreaming Start Doing / Applicants Are Losing It / 7 Ways To Make Yourself A Better Person Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.