Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! (5265 Views)

Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Look at munachi abii age 28 slapping us with her beauty and curved!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by queenstlll(f): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2015
brings microscope. Zooms picture
I can't still see the curves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 1:01am On Dec 01, 2015
queenstlll:
brings microscope.
Zooms picture

I can't still see the curves
are you hatinf I hope not
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by SleekyGee(m): 1:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Please someone should organise gulder ultimate search to find the curves

The cleavage in the second picture gat me staring tho shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Cpumping(m): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2015
ok munachi, ayam ready for marriage
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 3:40am On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:
Please someone should organise gulder ultimate search to find the curves

The cleavage in the second picture gat me staring tho shocked
you're mad
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 3:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Cpumping:
ok munachi, ayam ready for marriage
how?! Is marriage everything?
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Onelovers7:
cleavage
yummy cleavages
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by bluntspade: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2015
which curve i can only see fallen boobs and a curve less hips..

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by SleekyGee(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you're mad

Calm down na, I can see you are a die hard munachi abii fan but I command you to receive your sight now in chisos name!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Utchgirl(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:

Calm down na, I can see you are a die hard munachi abii fan but I command you to receive your sight now in chisos name!

Die hard fan kwa ?

Munachi Abii is d palmwinetapper here. She hv admitted being munachi.Jus check all her threads here is only abt Munachi.This is jus a publicity stunt. Instead of her 2 be useful,dis is d only tin she does.

I pity her because a mad person does nt knw he/she is mad.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Blesyneojb: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
pack of oloshos.....
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
bluntspade:
which curve i can only see fallen boobs and a curve less hips..
fallen boobbs
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Die hard fan kwa ?

Munachi Abii is d palmwinetapper here. She hv admitted being munachi.Jus check all her threads here is only abt Munachi.This is jus a publicity stunt. Instead of her 2 be useful,dis is d only tin she does.

jealous girl
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by SleekyGee(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Die hard fan kwa ?

In fact I believe Utchgirl is prettier than Munachi abii. Utchgirl go for Miss Nigeria you will win I swear shocked

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Qualer: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yummy cleavages

wey the curves wey you dey talk about, or are you referring to the flat boobs held up curvyciously with cellotape? grin
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Qualer:

wey the curves wey you dey talk about, or are you referring to the flat boobs held up curvyciously with cellotape? grin
FLAT BOOBSS??
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:

In fact I believe Utchgirl is prettier than Munachi abii. Utchgirl go for Miss Nigeria you will win I swear shocked
utchgirl you made a fake account to pacify yourself. How cute!
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by SleekyGee(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Guy this is sleekygee, different person mehn. I think utchgirl is right, u are getting mad and u don't know that undecided
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:

Guy this is sleekygee, different person mehn. I think utchgirl is right, u are getting mad and u don't know that undecided
you are utchgirl using another account. Stfu hoeee
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by captainflash(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where is the curve ni?
all i can see is nothing but silicon attached to Her butt undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by chrisbaby24(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na water she be...she go pour her body inside gown...mtcheeewww...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
Where is the curve ni?

all i can see is nothing but silicon attached to Her butt undecided
where is the sililicon you fool. She didn't even turn her back. How did you see her bum angry
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by captainflash(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
where is the sililicon you fool. She didn't even turn her back. How did you see her bum angry
www.google.com
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Utchgirl(f): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you are utchgirl using another account. Stfu hoeee

Exactly hw u accused me of being charix. Jus look @ hw confused u r in life. U need a brain formatting asap.

Aturu awusa !
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Utchgirl(f): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:

Abeg help me tel her.

It is said dt a mad man is nt ashamed of his madness bt his kismen were . Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper in dis forum is disgracing d responsible Igbo girls here. She is painting us black here wit dis her advertisment.
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by Utchgirl(f): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

As usual, keep on accusing me. U r notin bt a cheap confused online olosho.

Anu ofia !
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by captainflash(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by armadeo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
why dont we get a kiddy pool, some oil and some beer while you guys wrestle.
Re: Beauty Queen Pours Her Curves Into Tight Dress! by SleekyGee(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

As usual, keep on accusing me. U r notin bt a cheap confused online olosho.

Anu ofia !

I think palmwinetapper is a guy(a girl can't be this crazy) and it's either he is being paid by the over-hyped "ex" beauty queen to publicize her fading personality or he is simply just doing all these to get your attention. I think he has a crush on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-year-old Boy Suffering From Dwarfism Threatens To Kill Himself Due To Bullying / Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.