Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} (7821 Views)

Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics) / Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by DetectiveDeb: 1:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Last month, Wendy William revealed she lost 50 pounds of weight and she also shared her get fit tips with viewers of her show. She attributed her healthy lifestyle to “lots of cardio” and “Pilates,” plus, a meat-free diet.

But what is breaking the internet now are these candid photos of Wendy captured at a beach in Florida. While I think Wendy looks good in that swim suit, others think that for someone who spends all her time bashing other people, much is expected from her in the looks department.
Some even went as far as saying she forgot to iron her legs before hitting the beach......SMH.

More pictures of Wendy and some of the hilarious comments I munched from the internet here http://www.amkkay.com/2015/12/wendy-williams-displays-her-massive.html

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by enigstil(m): 1:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Ko boju my rara. Those legs are irritating.

7 Likes

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 01, 2015
The lady's bress sha; it is something dat always caught my attention when I watch her...

Too perfect for someone dat age... so huge and ereect...

E dey fear me; no be small...
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this the lady that yab people? Mogbe

3 Likes

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by chrisbaby24(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Kaaaiii...dose laps tho....like chicken laps wey dem commot frm hot water...!!!

1 Like

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Lucasbalo(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Raymondenyi:
The lady's bress sha; it is something dat always caught my attention when I watch her...

Too perfect for someone dat age... so huge and ereect...

E dey fear me; no be small...
It's fake. Silicon aided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by anangboy(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
She bought a new body literally. New boobs, botox injected and under-the-knife face and a Lipo.

To think this is the same woman that talks so much sh¡t about people like in barbers' shop. Can't deal, as mavany would say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Abbey2sam(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Those legs are scary

1 Like

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by axortedbabe(f): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2015
With this her johnbosco shape
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Billion24(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by captainflash(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Massive boobs ko, acid foot ni, i only saw yam legs with i was white body....the op was wrong, their is nothing sexy about her jor.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by cahrym(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
To copy this tune press 1
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by bellefidel(f): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
:-Xsorry Wendy I love ur talk show but u look lyk transgender lipsrsealed
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Erums(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
snuff she shudnt show this legs again
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by FlySly05: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
enigstil:
Ko boju my rara. Those legs are irritating.

Mummy yen disappoint mi pelu ese toda bi ti tolotolo.
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by faith551(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Her face looks 39-48,her legs looks 90

1 Like

Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Lucasbalo:
It's fake. Silicon aided.
it's natural... u can google it.
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by Lucasbalo(m): 3:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Raymondenyi:
it's natural... u can google it.
It's all fake . I knew of her while she was a local Radio talk show Gossip host in NY city. She was nothing close to this orange wise.
Re: Wendy Williams Displays Her Massive Boobs At The Beach {must See Photos} by miqos02(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce & Jay Z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like A Young Lady In New Photos / Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? / Hush Puppi And Mompha Lodge In The Most Expensive Hotel In Dubai(photo+vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.