Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Olaide Alim; Mentor’s Secret To Making Money Online [+free Ebook] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Olaide Alim; Mentor’s Secret To Making Money Online [+free Ebook] (1099 Views)

Get Paid In Naira Sharing Links Online Free / Online Free Money Making Machine / Olaide Alim; Mentor’s Secret To Making Money Online [+free Ebook] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olaide Alim; Mentor’s Secret To Making Money Online [+free Ebook] by younginfopreneur: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2015
OLAIDE ALIM; MENTOR’S SECRET TO MAKING MONEY ONLINE

I was going through Olaide Alim’s website and he exposed the secret his mentor told him after he had struggled to start several online businesses and failed.

He asked his New mentor ‘How do i build a surefire Income Online?’
His mentor replied with this,

“I only know of a certain proven system that makes you money all the time and will continue to work 100 years to come. If you want to make money online, start a content rich website (like a blog), publish on it, never fail to build an email list as you publish, always ask about what their problems are, create info-products that solve your readers problem and sell it to them, and still keep publishing content, still keep building your email list, and I tell you will never worry about money” As if that not enough he said… “Always share useful and valuable information your subscribers will surely benefit for FREE, do this for a while and you will automatically be seen an authority in that sector”

He said ‘what I did next was to adhere to his advice… I registered a website, build an email list and share valuable contents with them and apply all the secret tactics he thought me. In a few months time I was in money! At first I made N200,000, then after scaling up, my income become triple in less than 5 months, I became a Millionaire!

I think if one can do this for a longtime, one will make money online.

I don’t guarantee you of making 5M with this post, but am sure if one can apply this simple tactics with consistency over a longtime, one would be able to achieve this.

What do you think about this?
Please don’t hesitate to drop your comment below

https://younginfopreneurs./2015/11/30/olaide-alim-mentors-secret-to-making-money-online/

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy, adewasco2k, Slyr0x

Re: Olaide Alim; Mentor’s Secret To Making Money Online [+free Ebook] by loverprince(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2016
God will continue to bless Mr Olaide alim. he is my mentor

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Different Between Website And Blog / 0mmo.net Account Group (just 10 Nairalanders) / Us Paypal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.