Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (95905 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 5:54am On Jun 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

@starstruck , who the hell do you even find attractive sef, hope its not Perez Hilton ( grin grin grin grin just messing wit you, )

I'll tell who if you put your picture up.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by C2H5OH(f): 5:55am On Jun 03, 2009
The guy has a lot of female admirers because he's a very good looking gentleman.  the girls know it.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

acts better than Halle.

WTF?

@TOH i like you and all that, but to say Genevieve acts better than Halle Berry is the height of let me not say it cus you would be pissed if i did.

1. In contrast to some men, I actually do not find Halle Berry that attractive (I find her to be above average), however I respect her acting. And as far as am concerned she is a far far better actress than Genevieve.

Kelly Rowland - would have been my perfect woman if not for the deficiency in the boobs region  cry

Beyonce and Halle Berry have nothing on Kelly Rowland. Kelly Rowland is simply a natural beauty, perfect body BUT no boobs. lipsrsealed cry

2. Julie Roberts is a better actress than Halle Berry.
3. Halle Berry is a much much better actress than Genevieve.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I'll tell who if you put your picture up.

My Nairaland wives would kill me if i do that, in short I am single but taken kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

My Nairaland wives would kill me if i do that, in short I am single but taken kiss kiss kiss

Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All your NL wives. Just put it up, no one else is online.

C2H5OH:

The guy has a lot of female admirers because he's a very good looking gentleman.  the girls know it.

lol I beg to differ.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All your NL wives. Just put it up, no one else is online.

lol I beg to differ.

You greater than all my wives, grin grin grin grin, YOU WISH.

Just put it up, no one else is online.

i never went to the secret lovers theme park.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

You greater than all my wives,  grin grin grin grin, YOU WISH.

Let's see . . .

Nope, just went through all of their pictures, me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No2Atheism:

i never went to the secret lovers theme park.

There's always a first time for everything.

You down?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Let's see . . .

Nope, just went through all of their pictures, me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's always a first time for everything.

You down?

Am already exhausted , my body and mind cannot carry overload as we speak.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2009
I can only be tempted if you look like Kelly Rowland or you are better than Kelly Rowland, better still if you are a version of Kelly Rowland + boobs
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

Am already exhausted ,  my body and mind cannot carry overload as we speak.

Well then, post your picture and head off to bed.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by savanaha: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

I can only be tempted if you look like Kelly Rowland or you are better than Kelly Rowland, better still if you are a version of Kelly Rowland + boobs

Kelly Rowland bought a new pair. Haven't you seen it? Pay close attention to her new stuff or find an interview where she talks about the different augmentations she has had.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Well then, post your picture and head off to bed.

Naa i like you too much than to give you temptation that you won't be able to resist grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

Naa i like you too much than to give you temptation that you won't be able to resist grin grin grin

Please don't make me beg.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2009
savanaha:

Kelly Rowland bought a new pair. Haven't you seen it? Pay close attention to her new stuff or find an interview where she talks about the different augmentations she has had.

Yes i saw it but unfortunately, I don't do fake boobs, am all for natural boobs. Anything fake in a woman turns me off, that was why it pissed me off when Kelly got those boobs.

I like her enough to over look the lack of boobs before, however she lost a little bit of respect and adoration she had from me because of those artificial boobs she now has.

Hence Starstruck can only tempt me if i am convinced that she is a better version of Kelly Rowland + natural boobs.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Please don't make me beg.

Please tell me you are better than Tyra, cus i don't think i like the natural Tyra at all.

I have to give it to Tyra sha she has nice natural kegs,
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2009
So am I getting the picture or not?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

So am I getting the picture or not?

grin grin grin grin grin why the hurry, you are not a man otherwise i would have accused you of being too agressive.

Let me get permission first, whether or not I should let you into the few group of people who access to me.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin grin grin grin grin why the hurry, you are not a man otherwise i would have accused you of being too agressive.

Let me get permission first, whether or not I should let you into the few group of people who access to me.

What can I say? I have to get what I want.

How is that pic coming along, darl?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2009
St☆rStruck:

What can I say? I have to get what I want.

How is that pic coming along, darl?

Don't tell me you are a cougar at such a young age.

you just caused one of my wives to slap me from behind.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by StrStruck(f): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2009
Ok, this is taking waaaaay too long

Time to move on. . .

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by No2Atheism(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2009
Am not that cheap, so if you are going to toast me for my picture, you are going to need to do it properly and excellently using flowers, chocolates, gifts, dowry, truck full of yams, kisses, slimfit boxers etc
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by NkemJuliet: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
Too much beef sha,Genny has her reasons for saying so,everybody has a right to opinions,that is if the source is

correct.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Ifygurl: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2009
Genny said nothing but the truth.

Van vicker cannot act. Everything is fake.  He sucks and his not even as attractive as people here are saying. He's okay-looking. But the guy cannot act.  Out of all the male actors in Ghana, i give it to Majid Micheal (he's not all that attractive either but he's better than Van in acting).
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omar22(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act

Wow!!! And can Genevieve act, Can you imagine if someone like Charlize Theron says to Genevieve that "I dont know what you do but its not acting" how would she feel

Because her so called acting limits to the Nollywood standard nothing more!
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by eezzy(f): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2009
@ Omar22 Genny can act whether by Nigerian or any other standards. As for Van God alone can help him he is not a convincing actor Majid is better by far Quit bad belle for genny and shine your eyes well and you'll see what the rest of us see in her
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by unitee(f): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
genny is 100% correct that van vicker thing suxx

he is not even handsome he is only light skinned and he has colonial mentality that light skin means handsome which is bollocks
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by roymorah(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2009
who gave her the right to even decide if he could act?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Naturalle(f): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2009
Na wa o, all the haters. If the guy cant act how come he is the highest paid in Africa? please, the guy can act and his acting is much more impressive cos he's got a very pleasant tone. Genny on the other hand who is one of my faves is really beginning to piss me off,  overconfidence wan kill this babe, she always acts like she is the "Aunty" to every person in the industry. Abeg, there are upcoming artists that will be better, let her not sweat it.
And please anyone that says Van Vicker isnt fine must be a very wowo looking hater cos the dude is fine. let's call a spade a spade. Or better still, post ur own picture let us compare ur looks with his. Duh!!
Go Van Vicker grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by londoner: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2009
I think he is handsome, and we dont have to say otherwise just as proof that we are not "self haters".

God made beauty in all shades including light skinned, Get over it!

He does not for one second come across as someone who is even aware of how good looking he is.Whereas Someone like Jim Iyke seems more conceited, without the looks to back it up.

Van has always come across as humble, and has never spoken about his good looks as far as I know. He actually seems shy.
That aside, I dont think he is that good an actor, at least not as good as people give him credit for, and I must say his looks have something to do with the overaxaggeration if his "talent".
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Ifygurl: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2009
Naturalle:

Na wa o, all the haters. If the guy cant act how come he is the highest paid in Africa? please, the guy can act and his acting is much more impressive cos he's got a very pleasant tone. Genny on the other hand who is one of my faves is really beginning to piss me off,  overconfidence wan kill this babe, she always acts like she is the "Aunty" to every person in the industry. Abeg, there are upcoming artists that will be better, let her not sweat it.
And please anyone that says Van Vicker isnt fine must be a very wowo looking hater cos the dude is fine. let's call a spade a spade. Or better still, post ur own picture let us compare ur looks with his. Duh!!
Go Van Vicker grin cheesy

Van vicker isn't the highest paid actor in Nigeria.  Maybe in Ghana but not in Nigeria.  The highest paid actors in Nigeria are Jim Iyke and Mike Ezeronye (for guys) and for girls (Genevive Nnaji and Omotola Jalade--which isn't surprising).  The guys part was cause Jim iyke and mike aren't even in many Nigerian movies.  Anyway, Van vicker isn't the highest paid actor ( i thought Jackie Appiah would be for Ghana but i guess she isn't).
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by iou111: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
three words, VAN CANT ACT. he's so freaking stiff. sometimes i want to shake him up. acting is not all about how well you cry, kiss or caress some chic. he cant even hold up a conversation, he should stop using the phrase "fair enough"! ,  PLZZZZZ! I prefer Majid abeg
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by oge4real(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
Van Vicker is just a fine container with a useless content,Q.E.D!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos / Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.