Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten (1151 Views)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten by officialvabadon(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
A farmer, Ben Fletch from Kent,UK grew this potato all by himself and was shocked by the shape he saw on it when uprooted from the ground. It has this resemblance of one with a curvy behind bending over.....lol

He said: "It was hilarious. Obviously it looks like a lady bending over. It did make me chuckle. I showed my family and they loved it - we were all laughing for quite a while. We threw it away though as we didn't want to have to cook it.".....

See more here:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/this-potato-and-its-planter-got-me.html?m=1

Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten by kossyablaze(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Abomination! End time indeed
Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten by Babe2sure(f): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2015
That's the best thing to do. It shouldn't be eaten.
Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten by axortedbabe(f): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Hilarious at its peak
Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten by nuelzy: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
grin....

d tin sef dey wear waist trainer under-ground sef.. grin see ukwu nah #hourglass...#bootyofdyear grin

if nah me....ah must chop d poraro put jara grin
Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat Harvested Potato...says Its Too Sexy To Be Eaten by idinc(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2015
I won't say this is an endtime potato buh it is rather an ENDTIME mind...back in the days no one wud have considered this to b in shape of a behind.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Places To Work In Nigeria 2016! / Dont Break My Relationship With Odunlade Adekola, Actress Kemi Begs. / Emoney Crashes Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding With His Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.