Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! (season 2, Final Season) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! (season 2, Final Season) (700 Views)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! (season 2, Final Season) by lujoshven: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2015
WHO DETERMINE THE SEX OF A BABY? The Woman of course! (Season 2, Final Season)

This is the final part of this article, in case you miss the first one you can like my facebook page and read it there.
Now to the business of the day.

In my last post, I mentioned that the “condition” which influence the type of sex chromosome sperm that will get to the female egg (It has a live span of 12-24hrs) and fertilize it, is called OVULATION.

How does ovulation affect which sex chromosome fertilize the egg?
i. Timing: The most important gender swaying factor is timing of intercourse.

A. The closer to ovulation you have sex, the higher the likelihood you will have a boy. This is because male sperm are faster than female sperm, and will likely reach the egg first. Intercourse should take place during times of peak fertile mucus, or not more than 12 hours before ovulation.
B. If you have intercourse two to four days prior to ovulation this favours the conception of a girl. This is because the female sperm live for much longer than the male sperm. It allows for more female sperm to reach the egg.

ii. Vaginal pH: These sex chromosome sperms have tolerant to different pH condition, i.e. acidic and alkaline condition. The pH of the vaginal during ovulation changes

A. An acidic environment is more favourable for the conception of a girl. It’s apparently not as welcoming for male sperm, and the acidic environment kills the weaker male sperm first. This leaves a greater number of female sperm to reach the egg.
B. The ideal time to have sex for a boy is when the vaginal environment becomes alkaline, which is on the day you ovulate.

Also note that ejaculating via stimulation through the G spot the closer you will be to the opening of the vagina, and the more acidic the vagina is here and this could give you more chance for a girl, while ejaculation via stimulation through the A spot with deeper penetration will apparently place the male sperm closer to the egg, giving them a head start.

Do you want to know more about G and A spot? Then BUY and DOWNLOAD my best selling e-book: Couples Only: Improve your sex Life, it’s just N1000 ($5)!
Click Here:
http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1#.Vg-C4W6Ktqd

Symptoms of Ovulation

There are several ovulation symptoms you might notice. These include (in no particular order):
i. Light spotting.
ii. Slight cramping or pain on one side of the pelvis.
iii. Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision.
iv. Abdominal bloating.
v. Increased sex drive.
vi. Breast tenderness.
vii. Cervical Mucus: Your mucus changes in response to being at fertile or infertile stages of your cycle.

You can search on the internet for the days at which a woman will ovulate as long as you know the day she starts her last period

And don’t forget to join me on twitter and also like this FaceBook page, TO GET More on Relationship matters
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/TalkingRelation
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trelationship

Re: Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! (season 2, Final Season) by kossyablaze(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Yeah.... I av since known this tho. Read billings method too

(1) (Reply)

A-man-finds-his-bae-nude-photos-on-his-dads-phone-and-bring Drama On FB / If Your The Father How Would You React / My 2weeks Old Boy And I Celebrates My Wife This Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.