Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Naija Woman 4 U ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Woman 4 U ! (1010 Views)

Chai See Naija Woman Prayin Over Food. Praying For Big Yansh. Lolz / Naija Woman / Assertive Naija Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Woman 4 U ! by david10ng(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2006
Three Nigerian women who are friends met and when their discussions got round to their innermost problems; this was what ensued:

First woman: My problem is kleptomania, I steal a lot, Do you know that the last time I went to the Arinzes,I stole the wifes underwear,as if that isn,t enough I stole Iyabos cellphone from her purse when she wasnt looking last week Tuesday,in fact I need help with this problem.Please you pppl know this is a secret

Third woman: You no get problem na only the three of us dey here.

Second Woman to the first woman: My dear you do not even have any problem,You know I am happily married,but my greatest problem is that I sleep with any thing that calls itself a man.

Third and second woman in unison: Really?

Third Woman: How bad is it?

Second woman: Hmmn, Do not tell my Husband sha but I have slept with all his brothers including his father,I have slept with Mustapha our neighbours gateman,I have even slept with John my Sons best friend.

First woman: Ol girl you get problem o

Second Woman: Abi,I need help joo,So wetin be you problem(To the third woman)

Third woman: Abeg una no get problem at all at all,My own problem is so complex that it has gotten me into trouble so much, that Ive grown to accept it Because after all the deliverances by various pastors I cannot get myself to stop it.

First and second woman in unison: Tell us now, maybe we can help you

Third woman: Well I be Professional Amebo, Nothing wey I hear wey I no de broadcast.like now wey una dey talk, I just dey plan how I go broadcast all this tory and I can never be satisfied until I do my work.
Re: Naija Woman 4 U ! by Alexos(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2006
Thats a top secret

The third lady should be screwed
Re: Naija Woman 4 U ! by popsonj(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2006
lol!!!!!!!!!! what a perfect confidant the third woman is, they should have heard her story first.

(1) (Reply)

Joke / Husbands, Wife, Weddings / Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.